The FTB Logo/Icon

Your thoughts on the FTB Logo?

• Total voters

greasybacon

Jul 29, 2019
I'm creating this thread to the Logo/Icon for the FTB modpack and the launcher iron. Also to get a public opinion on the subject
(I failed to find such a thread like the one i'm making on this forum).

It's rather something that I feel can be crucial to any design, and that's what the image corresponds to what it's supposed to represent. In my opinion I think the logo could look a little better, I've made an alternative to the logo and I would love to see other's opinion on the logo/icon and on the subject. If possible it'd be awesome to see others with alternative creations to the logo for at least an icon. Here's my attempt at recreating the current logo in a more blocky font.

I want to know what you think about the FTB logo/icon!

(Anyone has my permission to use my Icon for their own personal use however they like).

Attachments

• FTB_Icon.png
    FTB_Icon.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 169

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, I think it would be cooler as something other then letters of the acronym if you ask me

greasybacon

Jul 29, 2019
A good point! Possibly something to actually represent "Feed the Beast" a mascot should be made of some kind to resemble the beast himself.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
The current logo is clean and easy to identify. I wouldn't consider your design better in either of those aspects.

airtonix

Jul 29, 2019
@jaqudro
1) it's not my design.
2) there would obviously be variations of it for various sizes. nullifying your point.
3) current design hardly demonstrates anything about what feed the beast is. reinforcing why something like this is a good style to take.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
My bad, I failed to see that this was a terrible necro-bump (shame on you!), and so I was responding to the OP. Not you.