The FTB Forum Community Picture Thread!

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
1) This sounds funny, I like.
2) He was referencing The picture of Dorian Grey, in which a man gets younger as a picture gets older.
3) Please focus on the zombie story if you want to do this, it is too epic to slow down![DOUBLEPOST=1375822979][/DOUBLEPOST]

I believe the man gets younger doesn't he?
Isn't that Benjamin Button? A baby is born old and grows backwards. Kinda creepy.

Anyway, here I am:

F5HiXmX.png

Shitty picture because it's a screenshot from my computer's webcam, and also my hair is crappy because I've been putting off washing it for a few days whilst the shower is being fixed.
If you're wondering, I'm 16. And yes, that's a washing machine in the background, this house is pretty cramped :) Oh and finally I'm not miserable, I just don't smile much when I'm on my own, and posing for a photo feels faked.

I'll probably use a better one later on because I hate this picture more and more that I look at it, but I need to put one up to satisfy my guilt at being in this thread.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I have insomnia :p Sleep is unattainable.
I tell all the girls I'm a vampire though, works like a quarter of the time.

Ah. My brother is an insomniac, as was my mom. Doesn't sound like much fun. I just haven't been getting tired lately, though I think I should sleep soon as its nearly 6am.

fraggie

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunatly I was too late, but i think i saw the TARDIS ingame? (personal server running direwolf20 pack 1.5.2)