The Frozen Wastes [WIP][HQM][Magic/Exploration][Jampacked2]

wcownz12233

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a something that i'm currently working on.

Attachments

• 2015-04-01_14.42.08.png
    2015-04-01_14.42.08.png
    751.4 KB · Views: 40

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my I like how it currently looks. please keep me posted with it's progress. I myself must actually resume work and get the spawning world completed. From there we can start incorporating whole worlds into the pack.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to say but real life keeps getting in my way. If I look at this right. The things I want to do are on a scale of complexity like Tolkiencraft. I'm still buzzing around and it may appear the pack might miss Jampacked.

TheBaneOfPiggies

Jul 29, 2019
Hold fast to dreams. For when dreams go. Life is a barren field. Frozen with snow.

It is the year 776, a whole 20 years have passed since the Æther collapse. Since then I've been working tirelessly to return home. My precious world was lost to me. Now all I have left is this froze wasteland before me. heheeeehhehh at least I have the company of Wilson to keep me sane.

This is a massive project I've been developing on for months now. With the announcement of Jampacked II it is time to begin real development. The modpack will be centered around AM2 & Botania. However a lot of the pack will be based around linear RPG guided exploration. There will be puzzles and they will break your concept of sanity. The idea of the pack is to make you feel like you lived for 20 years. You're only now realizing that the time has caused you to go insane. All you have left to the clues that await your salvation hide within your own dreams.

Presently I am seeking a team to assist in the development of this project.
Mainly what I need are as follows

Builders (this is a very serious role. As a lot of the story telling will come from the builds themselves)
Redstoners
Map designers
scriptors
texture artists.

If you're interested in assisting me at all. Please shoot me a PM or knock on my door at twitter. My contact information is in my forum signature.

Any Positions still open for the takes???

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Any Positions still open for the takes???
I have not actively developed Frozen Wastes in a long time. My attention span is that of a walnut being cracked open. It's there but is empty inside. I've been experimenting a lot for what is known as Equinox. But now that I think on it perhaps I should resume development of FW. I'll keep you noted if something does in fact change.