The first thing....

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The first 8K mac has decent specs and costs the price of an 8K monitor, with a display and computer included in the entire thing.

And Fez WAS great, but I was excited for a sequel that got cancelled because fill Phish

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
"And now, for our noontime breaking news story, we cut to Ty (@pizzawolf14) in the field where it appears we have had a prison break. Ty?"
"Thanks anchor. Yes, we have had a group of best friend prisoners slip by the prison guards in the night. Because of the prisoners' close-knit nature, they have self-appointed the nickname 'The Thread'. It would appear that the prisoners escaped on the railroad 800 meters off of the prison's grounds."
*deafening noise*
"Anchor, did you see that?! A freaking train just crashed not 10 meters from me! Wait, there's several men laying in a nearby ditch. I'll go check it out."
"Thanks Ty. Any news on the bodies?"
"Yes, the bodies have the prison's uniforms on and have been identified by the police as 'The Thread'. Anchor, it appears as if the Thread has derailed! I repeat, the thread has derailed!"