The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zoske

Jul 29, 2019
It seems most of the lag is gone. Idk if someone did something, but thanks! Now the server is playable!

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to hear it. I am still in contact with Creeperhost to see if they can help us identify the problem. It might not necessarily be a problem on their end but we have tried and tried to identify the source of the low tick rate and cannot. I will advise once we have identified the problem.

EDIT: Awesome building AsOne! I'm loving everything about it.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Waiting for Ultimate pack, but we might generate a new overworld with DW20 pack. Staff is discussing it, will advice :D

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt well be seeing ultimate pack until xycraft is released(not the World gen like atm) so id suggest we use the dw20pack

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
2012-12-28_225804_zps390bd036.png

See what happens when you go afk while logged in? Don't let this be you!

Reactions: QueWhat

killer91955

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: killer9955
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I have been searching for a good FTB server. One that has no lag. I am coming from playing tekkit for awhile. And Mindcrack too.

glowing98

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: glowing98
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: See above.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I have been searching for a good FTB server, specifically one that has no lag. I am coming from playing tekkit for six months, and I have mastered all areas of that. And, i have played mindcrack for about as long as its been on launcher.

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
We should use the mindcrack pack, that has all the mods that include terrain generation.
issue with that is that we would have to use the mindcrack pack itself, and not just generate an overworld with it or all the new generation would be lost.
the mindcrack pack does not have some mods, like the portal gun mod or EE3.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: killer9955
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I have been searching for a good FTB server. One that has no lag. I am coming from playing tekkit for awhile. And Mindcrack too.

killer9955
glowing98

Both are denied, read the rules.

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
We should use the mindcrack pack, that has all the mods that include terrain generation.
issue with that is that we would have to use the mindcrack pack itself, and not just generate an overworld with it or all the new generation would be lost.
I dont mind being without portalgun but ee becomes so helpful with getting materials that require certain biomes

QuilChaser

Jul 29, 2019
This would not work because mindcrack doesn't have mystcraft which would not be good since we are all living in a mystcraft world right now.

Henryv38

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Henryv38 or ReglasRules
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:
  3. Have you been banned before?: Yeah
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: From FTB once because of a dickhead admin.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I should be whitelisted because most servers that are public are very horrifically terrible.

Oen

Jul 29, 2019
Just letting you guys know the server has been down for almost 1/2 hour. and hasnt restarted yet

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Henryv38 or ReglasRules
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:
  3. Have you been banned before?: Yeah
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: From FTB once because of a dickhead admin.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I should be whitelisted because most servers that are public are very horrifically terrible.

As a rule, we do not accept new members that have previous ban history. Thank you for applying and check back in the future as our rules are always subject to change. Thank you for your interest.

lee1232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lee1232
Have you read and accept to obey the rules:
Have you ever been banned before ?: No
If so Why and How many times ?:
why should you be whitelisted: I just want a nice friendly server that will help each other if we are stuck :) Hope i can join see you soon