The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zoske

Jul 29, 2019
Tons of lag in the server (0.5 t/s). Me and KillerKani searched for the cause of the lag, but no quarries are filled with water or anything.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry guys, as soon as I can get to a computer I will restart it. I am on vacation until tomorrow evening though.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I have also been off and currently busy with a lot of IRL work. I have restarted the server, tell me if it is now OK. Also, I will reply to all who have placed whitelist applications so just be patient :)

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys if there is any quarries running please let myself know I want to personally look in everyones mining areas (quarries / anchor areas that includes turtles running wiht anchors)

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
I think it may be server side then creeper host may have issues with their connectivity atm I'd check in wiht them?

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
30cwva0.png

war willi que hows this look for our factory? kinda expencive to make atm for us so later down the road we'll make the basic outline of it so we can gradually make it tho
40 blocks long, main structure is about 25 blocks wide

Reactions: Willibilly19

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
I'm liking what I see! I love that glass. Is it shaded purple?
its actually just hardned glass, the back wall and side walls tho I'm thinking will have to be changed slightly so the glass starts at 7 blocks up from the ground level (so 4 layers taken off maybe a extra one) just cause of the castle side walls would look nicer + we can hide the machines in that side as you are standing on the black layer
Hardned glass is kinda expencive to make least for us atm and the bottom 2 layers are just reinforced stone so lil expencive on that part then it takes about 6 wraith lamps to light up or 27 of those luminators of yours

KillerKani

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe a Industrie can help you gather all the stuff if there will be a sign :D pssst i mean ZK Industries & co :D

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
its actually just hardned glass, the back wall and side walls tho I'm thinking will have to be changed slightly so the glass starts at 7 blocks up from the ground level (so 4 layers taken off maybe a extra one) just cause of the castle side walls would look nicer + we can hide the machines in that side as you are standing on the black layer
Hardned glass is kinda expencive to make least for us atm and the bottom 2 layers are just reinforced stone so lil expencive on that part then it takes about 6 wraith lamps to light up or 27 of those luminators of yours
I'd suggest using forestry tinted glass, it looks really nice for factories.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
I'd suggest using forestry tinted glass, it looks really nice for factories.
tbh I took a look into the tinted glass for this design the black glass looked the nicest with it but it was still rather weird looking I may look into making a patern for the stained glass as I do really enjoy its look as well

and killer maybe perhaps we're just getting our factory established the next thing I wanna work on after this is done tho is cleaning out a area for sir war to put his firework shop at assuming hes still near the castle walls

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
TNT! Explosive things, how could that not sell? This factory will spit out fireworks as fast as McDonald's spits out hamburgers! But I have not decided upon a location, suggestion's are welcome :) and I like the tinted glass idea aspell. I will help with some design ideas when I get back tomorrow.

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
When will we update to a 1.4.6 pack? Id like to get Started but I want the new World gen first

wolf1017

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:wolf1017
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes "ReglasRules"
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: ?
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Becouse I like playing ftb on a server...

KillerKani

Jul 29, 2019
So now you get kicked when you write more then 3 lines.
Something is terrible wrong...

It says disconnected.spam!

Hope you fix the problems soon. Hopefully before 1.4.6 :D