The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
I say keep new world cause redstone is releasing this month probably just erase inventory and everything when that happens imo and I like oen's seed as well
I like it cause it has deep oceans for my water city im gonna make :D (hopefully war and rusky may join me and bagons gonna live under it xD

Also when a new world comes into play can you make sure it has oceans for me? thats my main request also see below I agree with that <3 u war btw stop trolling t he forums!

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I know I may be a little late but my vote is to go with keeping the world until RP forces our hand. A caveat to that would be if you plan to implement creeper damage, lose inventory upon death, and not allow dense ores, then my vote would be to go with a new world where diamonds actually mean something!

Thanks.

Warmastr

Oen

Jul 29, 2019
I know I may be a little late but my vote is to go with keeping the world until RP forces our hand. A caveat to that would be if you plan to implement creeper damage, lose inventory upon death, and not allow dense ores, then my vote would be to go with a new world where diamonds actually mean something!

Thanks.

Warmastr
Here's my opinion on why I think we should keep dense ore 1. because its part of the mod 2. Its great for industrialization of the world such as making factories.[DOUBLEPOST=1355451263][/DOUBLEPOST]Did the server get moved? I cant connect.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my opinion on why I think we should keep dense ore 1. because its part of the mod 2. Its great for industrialization of the world such as making factories.[DOUBLEPOST=1355451263][/DOUBLEPOST]Did the server get moved? I cant connect.
I get 20 stacks of all ore but diamonds in a non dense age in a 64x64 quarry diamonds I get around 4 stacks.... imo thats more than enough....
Tho I get your point.... if you dont want them don't use them its not really a race to get stuff just it would be nice to be able to trade stuff around between the server etc. tho I guess 2 months in everyone will have 4 or 5 quarrys going and all the mats you need regardless of dense or regular ages

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I see what you are saying and appreciate your input. My opinion, and opinion only, is that dense ores takes too much out of the game. I got almost 5 stacks of diamonds on 1 quarry in a dense ore age, and while I am not forced to have a dense ore age, if everyone else has one, it devalues the diamond. There are factories that make diamonds that add value to them. Check out Sethbling's FTB LP for more information on that. There is no point in a diamond factory if everyone has access to a bazillion diamonds. To me, diamonds are a currency, and a currency is supposed to have limitations. Not everyone is supposed to have the same amount, or we would all be rich outside of Minecraft!

To me, part of the fun is the challenge of things not going right. When I die, I should be penalized and have to go track my stuff down. It gives me a reason to make quantum armor, or a nano sword. But alas, this is Que's server and what the boss says goes! I am happy to play on it just the same. I am glad I had the opportunity to see what the server was like with the dense ores, and with the no losing experience/inventory upon death. Helped me realize what I like/don't like about the game.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER UPDATE!
I am glad to announce that we have officially switched over to CreeperHost :D Just waiting for them to activate the server which should be done tomorrow morning. Also, forum is in the works and will soon be completed:

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER UPDATE!
I am glad to announce that we have officially switched over to CreeperHost :D Just waiting for them to activate the server which should be done tomorrow morning. Also, forum is in the works and will soon be completed: Factory.Forumotion.com
woot good to know I can stop spam checking here for the ip lmao

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
That is the forum address, not the new server address :D new server address will be provided to me tomorrow.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
I know! I just can stop looking here for a adress for the night maybe watch a movie with the woman instead of looking for a new addy lmao

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
You're awesome, thanks Que. Also I know you have been busy, but I asked about turtle API files, if you would be willing to upload them to the FTBBETA/minecraft/mods/computercraft.zip then in lua/roms/apis folder? I am working on automating some things for the new map and would love to not have to rewrite the programs! Thank you.

Warmastr

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
You're awesome, thanks Que. Also I know you have been busy, but I asked about turtle API files, if you would be willing to upload them to the FTBBETA/minecraft/mods/computercraft.zip then in lua/roms/apis folder? I am working on automating some things for the new map and would love to not have to rewrite the programs! Thank you.

Warmastr
Yes I would be willing to. I'll let you know, btw I did receive your pm but haven't had a chance to write a proper response but I will. I thought you were younger :D

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, it's up and running. I've been able to connect for a while now.
? it is? not up for me for some reason ill try again.... and war wow ur old as hell thought me and que were the oldies lol

still down for me refusing connection[DOUBLEPOST=1355460543][/DOUBLEPOST]It is up use TheFactory.HostLegend.com instead of the IP

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
huh, well I thought the IP was the same thing as the other. Oh well. Thanks asone, and I am not old, just getting there :p

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
They changed the IP but kept the subdomain name without telling me. See why this older host sucks? Y'all keep playing on that one for tonight, tomorrow it will go offline while I transfer the files.

EDIT: Good news, we are the number 3 server as far as replies on these forums out of over 100 others :D

Reactions: Zoske