The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Bean

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Bean_Eire
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I am a 25 yo Irish man so why not anyway I have been loving FTB in ssp and would love to find a sever to have some fun on also

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Server Is Back Online!
Cause: Mystcraft Dymension 0 Bug (see here), had to delete the agedata_0.dat file, which means I had to stop working, get off company network, tether my work laptop to my T-Mobile, connect to the server's FTP, delete the buggy file, then restart the server and test. Sorry for the delay all!

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
1. Use safes, not chests.
2. Keep personal portals secret by building a secret room to store them in.

Remind me about this issue when you see me logged on.

Martin Seidel

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: uTexta
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: ReglasRules accepted
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: 0
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Two of my best friends are playing on this server and all what i really want is to play with them.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Martin, have your friends that have already been whitelisted request that you be invited.

Nevermind, already spoke with Flaiker.

Added:

uTexta

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Server Is Back Online! Again
Cause: Mystcraft Dymension 0 Bug (see here), had to delete the agedata_0.dat file, which means I had to connect to the server's FTP, delete the buggy file, then restart the server and test. Sorry for the delay all! This is an error related to Mystcraft (or forge?) that all FTB servers get, easy to fix but is a bit annoying. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
NOTE: Make sure to update your FTB client to 1.1.0

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Server Is Back Online! Again
Cause: User Detonator635 is somehow causing the server to crash whenever he logs in, it doesn't even give me a chance to TP him. EDIT: He is banned until I can figure it out (sorry Deto). See below.

Detonator: What age/world were you in? I need to know so I can somehow get you back to the overworld/undue whatever is causing you to crash the server. Also, you are unbanned, I deleted your player file, log in again and you will be at spawn.​
ISSUE FIXED: Problem with a corrupted age (# 24). I deleted the link book within Detonator's house so he (or anyone) can't teleport to it anymore, I will soon delete that age.​

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I think my server host (HostLegend) is having issues, I can't log into the console as I get a Error 500 every time. Time for me to switch to CreeperHost.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
I think my server host (HostLegend) is having issues, I can't log into the console as I get a Error 500 every time. Time for me to switch to CreeperHost.
how bad can a host be to do that to you this many times lol I'd ask for a refund lol

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
I
f you could get the server swapped and working as soon as possible, it would be great. I want to get on the server and play. :)