The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

davidffb

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: davidffb
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes. ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: -
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I want to play together with Flaiker. We used to play Tekkit together.
Edit: I'm sorry, didnt get that point.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Added:

Flapjackluxs
Tyler_sweatshirt
Sheepswool
Mikedanewb

Welcome.

EDIT: davidffb - read the rules.

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: xlolfox
  • Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: of course
  • Have you been banned before?:Nope , not at any server
  • IF so, why and how many times?:
  • Why should you be whitelisted?: Uuum i should be whitelisted because i am friendly and i will help some players if they ask for help that i can give , plus this server looks pretty good! ( ReglasRules )

Mystron0460

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Mystron0460
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Of Course ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?:Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:Like question 3 never
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:I think i should be whitelisted because i am good with all of the basic mods in ftb and i make some great builds and also i have been looking for a good small whitelisted server to play on and i think yours would be a great one to play on

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: DrParadise
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Only if ReglasRules:p (yes)
  3. Have you been banned before?: Yes.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: Twice that I can realize. One for chopping a wood block out of a village that I didn't know I wasn't supposed to do. And the other for an Admin being especially rude to me on a tekkit server, and I didn't just sit there and take it because he was an admin >_<
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Well, I like Tekkit, I like FTB for what i've played of it. My friend and I run our own server and we rally want to get a nice feel of how other servers do it, and I want the place to be a friendly, non-hostile environment where I can learn the Mod-Pack and make some friends!

Tankerr09

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Tankerr09
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Always do! Yes! (ReglasRules)
  3. Have you been banned before?:Nope!
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:--
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Well i started played Minecraft when Beta came out and iv played tekkit on and off and I found out about FTB and I read up on it and thought it sounded cool and wanted to give it a try. My My Friend and I run a vanilla server together and enjoy running around trying new things. I'm looking for a fun, and friendly server to have fun and meet new people!

Brispere

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Brispere
  • Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  • Why should you be whitelisted?:I'm looking for a server as ssp has become a bit stale.
  • Reglasrules

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Mukkod
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?:No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: i just want to play on a server with minimal lag, a nice community, and with no griefing or stealing

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
MikeDaNewb said:
Not whitelisted
Corrected

Added:

xlolfox
Tankerr09
DrParadise
Mystron0460

Not Added:

Brispere - Lied, you have been banned three times.
Mukkod - Lied, you have been banned twice.

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:underground5456 reglasrules
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: i would like to contribute to the server and be a part of a friendly server

BrendonLB

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: BrendonLB
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes i accept them Reglasrules
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i want to go on with mystron0460

Zoske

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Zyke_
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, them all. ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No, never.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: None.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I have always played Minecraft in general and with mods like Technic first, then Custom Modpacks I made myself, but never played on a modded server. I've also programmed in Lua, AS3 and Java. I can't find any good server without a whitelist. This is by far the best server I've read of, and that's why I'd like joining in. I'm a friendly and cooperative person who could help others with the mods. I'm sorry for the long application 8D.

_Java

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Zyke_
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, them all.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No, never.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: None.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I have always played Minecraft in general and with mods like Technic first, then Custom Modpacks I made myself, but never played on a modded server. I've also programmed in Lua, AS3 and Java. I can't find any good server without a whitelist. This is by far the best server I've read of, and that's why I'd like joining in. I'm a friendly and cooperative person who could help others with the mods. I'm sorry for the long application 8D.

Go to http://whitelist.mcf.li/ and type in your Minecraft IGN

Techtronic

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Techtronic
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes. ReglasRules
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: i love to play with mods in a multiplayer environment because i can get help when i need it when it isnt on the wiki. i am friendly, smart, and looking for another community to join
MCBans
No bans found​
MCBouncer
No bans found​
Glizer
No bans found​
Minebans
No bans​