The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Typoo28940

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:typoo28940
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Ja, ich akzeptiere alle Regeln oben gepostet
  3. Have you been banned before?:no i have not
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:im trying to find a good server to play on because i cant run ftb in ssp very well

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: killoflen
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Ofcourse :) Reglasrules (cool idea putting that in btw)
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm playing on a mindcrack like vanilla server atm but i'm looking into something else for the moment. Since i'm pretty expierenced with the mods (not all of them) i want to share my ideas with other people on a friendly server with a decent but small community.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Added:
Speariver

Not added:
Typoo29840 - Read the rules.
Killoflen - You lied, you have been banned twice.

Typoo28940

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:typoo28940
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Ja, ich akzeptiere alle Regeln oben gepostet ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?:no i have not
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:im trying to find a good server to play on because i cant run ftb in ssp very well

puppiesrock06

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: puppiesrock06
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes i have.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No, never.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I am trying to find a very good server and this one sounds amazing! + i wanna make builsd with the mods with other people, Moslty the quarry!
  6. Reglas Rules!

minecraftjet1

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: minecraftjet1
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:1 because i was helping a guy fix his house when he left i was still fixing it and the admin thought i was griefing
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because i will help and bring joy and also i have been looking for a good community this one looks nice ;)
  6. reglus rules

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
How to install Feed The Beast? Download the .exe file from the main FTB site. Add it to a new folder, then run it.

kitteh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Kitteh
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes, ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Hardly played any Tekkit / FTB. Looking for a server to try the mod out on.

puppiesrock06

Jul 29, 2019
Download;
http://repo.creeperhost.net/direct/FTB2/0a2bf170974cdb54284dbfc75db2d1d7/FTB_Launcher.jar

Double click the jar once downloaded. It should launch FTB and download the required packages. It's a separate install to minecraft
i thought it was .exe?[DOUBLEPOST=1353801290][/DOUBLEPOST]it still says "Minecraft 1.4.2" at the bottom left though >:l[DOUBLEPOST=1353801381][/DOUBLEPOST]
How to install Feed The Beast? Download the .exe file from the main FTB site. Add it to a new folder, then run it.
it still says "Minecraft 1.4.2" at the bottom left though...

kitteh

Jul 29, 2019
The jar and the exe are the same. You need to download the link provided and double click it. This will launch the game as well as let you play through it.

If you're still having trouble, post a screenshot.

SheepsWool

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: SheepsWool
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yep ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: 0
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Wanted to join a server to learn FTB, yours looks good.

MikeDaNewb

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:MikeDaNewb
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes. ReglasRules.
  3. Have you been banned before?:No.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Need some FTB :3