The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

carman9i

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Carman9i.
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes ReglasRules i have.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No I have never been banned before and i dont plan to start.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:0 times.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i know alot about every single mod and i can help out anybody if need be. Im not saying you have to whitelist me but i'd be grateful if you did.

Finn MacMillan

Jul 29, 2019

• IGN:AndrewZ1
  • Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Yes
  • Have you been banned before?:Yes
  • IF so, why and how many times?:Only once. I was on a no grief server and went to spawn to see it looked like it had been wrecked by a gravity gun. So naturally i decided to use one to try and put it back together. While im in the middle of this another player came to spawn and saw it wrecked and that I had a gravity gun in my hands. He thought I was the once who did it and screamed into chat that I was griefing spawn. Admin tped to us and thought the same thing and bam I was banned.
  • Why should you be whitelisted?:I think that I could contribute to the community possibly and this server seems like a great place to have fun.
  • Also reglassruless

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Poarses
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: 2 times. My little brother who didn't know how to play Minecraft started breaking blocks of the houses on the servers
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because ReglasRules. I'm very much interested in being able to play with other people. I am hoping to go more in depth with computercraft.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry but applications are currently closed at this time
Thanks for all responses

~Asone
-The.Factory moderator

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry but applications are currently closed at this time
Thanks for all responses

~Asone
-The.Factory moderator
I know your not accepting applications but please consider potato4dawins (its a few pages back) Hes an awesome guy and it would be awesome if he could get on.
  1. IGN: potato4dawin
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I should be whitelisted because I always follow the rules, I like FTB and I like friendly servers.
Hello! I am bagon and I support this application

lee1232

Jul 29, 2019
Go on my server its on here and fill out the application we will be happy to invite you !
Astroid craft search that
should work

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
Something is very broken and I can't fix it. I haven't sent a personal message to que because que has not been online forever two weeks. Something must have happened in his life so please be patient until we get more information. Thanks all.

You could put up a thread in the tech support for servers subforum with the errorlog and everything, maybe someone there knows the solution.

herogama

Jul 29, 2019
  1. GN:herogama
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:yes
  3. Have you been banned before?:no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:no
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:Because I am a friendly helpful player.

Mastermayne

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Mastermayne
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:eek:f course
  3. Have you been banned before?:never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:---
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:Looking for a good server and ikr most of things in ftb betaA so i can help others

Reactions: wertyujh

potato4dawin

Jul 29, 2019
Go on my server its on here and fill out the application we will be happy to invite you !
Astroid craft search that
should work
no dude. advertising your server on another servers thread. that's like server taboo. completely not cool bro.
advertise your server in your own thread, lots of people want to play FTB so there's no reason you should have to advertise in other peoples threads.

leomogenet

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: leomogenet
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I have.
  3. Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned from any servers,
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: -
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I would love to contribute to the server and I have somewhat of a decent experience when it comes to certain mods, also I believe ReglasRules

Hellsniper01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Hellsniper01
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:because i dont like playing ssp and i love tradeing and helping others ReglasRules

JoOsepstein

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: JoOsepstein
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: No I haven't
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: ReglasRules
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I love FTB, and I would like to play in this amazing server. I am friendly and helpful.

MapleBar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN MapleBar

Have you read and accept to obey the rules? I did and I do and ReglasRules

Have you been banned before? Never for griefing or cheating or anything like that but yes

IF so, why and how many times? I've been playing minecraft for almost 3 years, and I've played on dozens upon dozens of servers. I give respect when its given, but unfortunately I've had a few bad experiences with mods, admins and other staff who thought their position of power meant they were infallible and incontrovertible. I'm an outspoken person, so if we're having a conversation and you express an opinion that I disagree with, especially when you try to present it as fact I'm going to tell you. That doesn't mean I'm a hothead who likes to start arguments, it just means I don't let people pass off uninformed assumptions as anything more so. I always try to be civil and mannerly but sometimes people don't react well to having their beliefs (or authority) challenged. I couldn't put a number on the amount of bans I have because I usually just quit a server when I encounter a situation like that but its probably like five or six.

Why should you be whitelisted? Me love you long time. Me give you every ting you want.

gamerpong11

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:MrMazzaMan
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:because i dont like playing ssp and i love the game