The Eclipse Project [WIP]

astralbeast56

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently working on a server for the pack that is installed when you load it up that works with the story and has a starting town with an inn. That is all the info I can give out at this time be ready for future updates.

TriageONE

Jul 29, 2019
The post has been updated with numerous bits and bobs of information, regarding estimated load times, a mod list, a changelog, numerous grammatical and spelling error fixes, and will soon be updated with the story in full on the next lunar eclipse.... the time is nigh....

astralbeast56

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the pack, we are trying our hardest to find the problem.

astralbeast56

Jul 29, 2019
I was recently removed from to team and I am looking for new employment, to anyone who needs help making a (HQM) based modpack I would love to help with building a map, i can also help with mods, and quest writing, I may also be able to help with CMM(custom main menu).

TriageONE

Jul 29, 2019
I was recently removed from to team and I am looking for new employment, to anyone who needs help making a (HQM) based modpack I would love to help with building a map, i can also help with mods, and quest writing, I may also be able to helpwith CMM(custom main menu).

Astral beast or Ethan was removed from the team for a multitude of reasons, unsuitable for public viewing. He will not be on the team and has no chance of re-joining.

Our team has recently copyrighted our modpack. If, for some reason, you find it in your heart to take this from us, you may also find yourself in a federal court.