Whitelist Server The Craft Factory | FTB Unleashed v1.1.3 | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frankieh907

Jul 29, 2019
The Craft Factory
Server IP: 82.145.61.201

About
The Craft Factory is a small FTB server that started in April 2013 using FTB Ultimate.
Now with the new FTB packs the map is reset and is now using the Unleashed modpack.
We are looking for new players to join us on the server that are mature, social and can appreciate a good joke.

Rules
- No griefing
- No stealing
- No cheating in any way!
- PvP is on but only allowed with agreement
- Be friendly, mature and respectful
- Have fun
- Don’t break the rules

Server info
Creeperhost Spider server
FTB modpack: Unleashed
Difficulty: Hard
PvP: On
Plugins: None

Crafting disabled
Making of new Mystcraft ages and linking books
IC2 nuke

Disabled mods
Damage Indicators
Death Timer
Enchanting plus
Hats and HatStand
Netherores
Powerconverters
Vending

Whitelist Application
To get on the whitelist please answer the questions below.
We will read the application and if we like what you wrote you might get whitelisted.

IGN:
Age (Remember 18+ ):
Time zone (GMT):
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:
How often will you be on?:
Will you follow the rules?:
Experience with mods:
Favourite mods:
Creative building experience ( maybe show some pictures of things you have built ):
Why should we whitelist you?:

Frankieh907

Jul 29, 2019
We are looking for 4 new players. When we got 4 no new applications will be answered until we decide to add more players.

We worked on a nether hub for fast travel to different places and there is also a lot of space around spawn for community builds (shops, contraptions, PvP/PvE games).

Zerk187

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zerk187
Age (Remember 18+ ): 24
Time zone (GMT): Eastern Time Zone (GMT - 4:00)
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: Nope
How often will you be on?: Probably only about an hour or two on the weekdays, but a lot more on the weekends.
Will you follow the rules?: Yup
Experience with mods: I've played quite a few modpacks on FTB, most of my experience is with the Ultimate and direwolf20 modpacks.
Favourite mods: My favorite mod is probably Thaumcraft, but that's mostly because it's what I have the most experience with :D
Creative building experience ( maybe show some pictures of things you have built ): I don't have very much creative building experience, but I am looking to improve the aesthetics of my builds.
Why should we whitelist you?: I really want to find a small close community of people to play with.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Remember 18+ ): 25
Time zone (GMT): EST
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: No.
How often will you be on?: I try to be on at least once a day or so, but I work two jobs and am married, so sometimes life takes priority.
Will you follow the rules?: Yes
Experience with mods: Most experienced with IC2 and Thaumcraft. Moderate experience with most others, and always ready to learn.
Favourite mods: Thaumcraft and ThermalExpansion.
Creative building experience ( maybe show some pictures of things you have built ): I tend to favor underground 'hives'. I have, thankfully, moved on from my early days of sky castles.
Why should we whitelist you?: I'm a mature player, I like to help others be it with information or resources if I have spare. I love exploring and finding all the neat nooks and crannies of a world, be it the normal map or Twilight Forest.[DOUBLEPOST=1376194977][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, IGN is same as my FTB Forum name, Miroku2235.

mikalosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikalosa
Age (Remember 18+ ): 25
Time zone (GMT): EST USA
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: no
How often will you be on?: everyday hopefully
Will you follow the rules?: yes
Experience with mods: 6 months worth
Favourite mods: i tend to spread my game style around
Creative building experience ( maybe show some pictures of things you have built ): none
Why should we whitelist you?:i'm friendly and team oriented and i've never been banned

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Quantuml33p
Age (Remember 18+ ):26
Time zone (GMT): PST US
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:no
How often will you be on?: As often as possible till November i will likely be on every day
Will you follow the rules?: of course
Experience with mods: a year or two starting with IC2 before the Technic pack was a thing.
Favourite mods: Thaumcraft
Creative building experience ( maybe show some pictures of things you have built ): Only really ever played survival and i don't have any screenshots of things i have built
Why should we whitelist you?: I like to help people I'm all about playing with other people I think it makes for a good experience I will bring all my skill to bear to make things I build on your server impressive and not boring or unsightly.

Edit: I'm excited to get into Bees in the new update i havent ever gotten a chance to play with them