Whitelist Server The Coup|FTB Ultimate v1.0.1 (MC v1.4.7)|Only 4 slots open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GamingVictim

Jul 29, 2019
IP - thecoup.g.nfoservers.com:25565

Website - http://thecoup.site.nfoservers.com/

--Rules--
1. No griefing
2. Treat any and all players with respect at all times.
3. Admins Disturbedsolja, Gygas, and Nguyenj96 have final say in everything.
4. Place the word "Chicken" somewhere in your application.
Certain measurements are in place to help protect against griefers and to find them.

Description...
This FTB Ultimate Pack Minecraft server is a small server run by 3 friends. We originally only opened the server for the 3 of us and another 2 or 3 friends to play on but as the server has died down between everybody we have decided to renew the fun in it by bringing some new people in it. This server is not very strict when it comes to rules (just the basics are needed) but if we find that a rule has been broken punishment will be served with only 1 warning. Anything after that warning is a ban. Don't let that keep you away as long as you are an abiding player you can do anything. We have nothing disabled or banned so if you want to set off a nuke you can but just don't do it too close to your neighbors house as that will be the same as griefing.

Whitelist Application Format...

IGN:

Why you would like to play on this server:

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest):

Other Information...

The server is 30 slots but we are keeping only about 8 slots open to players so that we can try and keep the experience the best it can possibly be.

The server is on the normal difficulty.

Please Note that we are only accepting 4 people at the moment so apply fast.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chowe010

Why you would like to play on this server: to get a small comunity feel on an ultimate pack server, i am a fan of small comunity servers and i curntly am on one for a mine crack server but i want some of the mods that that does not have yet.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): 7 i like to have fun i will never kill someone but ill mess around with a portal gun every now and then.

Other Information... i love building with redpower 2 and i like to mess around with bees along with many aspects of gregtech.

Bonspiel1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bonspiel1

Why you would like to play on this server: I love small community servers, and I love working with people. I 'd also like to join cause when I play single player my turtles always stop :p

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): I'd say probably Chicken :3 but no, I'd say around a 7 or 8, depends on the day :p

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iPython

Why you would like to play on this server: I enjoy playing on small community servers as long as people are active. It's more fun to play with small amounts of people than alone, and it's easier to know everyone in smaller communities. Chicken.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): I cannot give myself an accurate number since this would be personal bias. I do however think I am above an 8.

Other info: I enjoy playing Minecraft in my spare times, and I've managed 2 servers before. ._. Hope this info is of any use?
Mind if I ask your server specs?

diegoroberts99

Jul 29, 2019
Why Would You Like To Play On This Server: I love smaller community servers and its really fun to play with and help other people on the server.

Rate Your Maturity Level: I would say 8-9 I am very mature and never kill someone unless we are having a little brawl and i still love to have fun

Other Info: I like to make stuff involved with chickens ;) and i have a very extensive knowledge with almost all mods (except computer craft) If i had to pick a favourite it would be forestry or thaumcraft. Also I am very active on servers. Thanks For Considering My Application

GamingVictim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iPython

Why you would like to play on this server: I enjoy playing on small community servers as long as people are active. It's more fun to play with small amounts of people than alone, and it's easier to know everyone in smaller communities. Chicken.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): I cannot give myself an accurate number since this would be personal bias. I do however think I am above an 8.

Other info: I enjoy playing Minecraft in my spare times, and I've managed 2 servers before. ._. Hope this info is of any use?
Mind if I ask your server specs?

Our server is allocated 1536 MB of RAM from the total machine and we have a higher CPU priority. The fairly small amount of RAM is the reason for keeping the server small.

Entire Machine Specs:
Dual Intex Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge-E 2.9ghz) 16 total cores and 96 GB of RAM

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12

Why you would like to play on this server: I need a new server to play on (the server i am currently playing on is going down soon) so finding one soon is good for me. (plus VERY active)

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): 8.5

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FijianMamba

Why you would like to play on this server: I would like to play on the server because I want to join a tight nit community of people and I want to join a server that doesnt have many people and a chicken on it because I dont want to be meeting new people every time I log on for a month! I do like meeting new people and I love working with others in Minecraft and Minecraft related games!

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): 9

Other info: I am 16 and live in Canada of of course, as a canadian, I love my hockey and the snow! Since I cant be playing sports 24/7 (I wish) I spend the rest of my time playing minecraft which is about 4 hours a day

GamingVictim

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have reviewed the applications and the following people have been accepted....
FijianMamba
iPython
Bonspiel1
Diegoroberts99

delotheric

Jul 29, 2019
dang i just missed putting my app in here love the small communities.
well just incase u change ur mind my
IGN is delotheric
why i would like to play on this server: is simple. i would love to play on this server because (lets face it smaller communities are great) and its easier to meet new players and get to know them alot better than the large scale servers.
maturity: i would rate as an eight because i like to play jokes every now and then and im not a chicken when it comes to jokes.

Ninbrandon3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ninbrandon3

Why you would like to play on this server: A mature community is something I prefer when I play on servers, add that too FTB? Sounds like a great time to me.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): 6

Other Information... I am knowledgable about most of the mods, excluding CC, I am a player who solo's and teams occasionally, I help anyone who needs help even if I don't know how, I'll try my best to solve the problem.

Canonpies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: canonpies

Why you would like to play on this server: I am looking for a nice Feed The Beast Server with a friendly community so i can finally play with other people again for my last server closed due to reasons that were not shared with me, but i have a suspicion that chickens took control of the server host.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): 6

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrojanHD

Why you would like to play on this server: I've been looking for a feed the beast server after i was forced to shut mine down cos i couldnt afford to keep it running.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): 9 I might mess about but i have too many projects in mind to find time to do that

Its_MaGiiK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Its_MaGiiK

Why you would like to play on this server: I am looking for a new server to have fun on and build stuff with people. I always try and get a friends or partner to build with when I first start on a server because it makes it so much more fun.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): 8, if I need to be mature I will be but that doesn't mean I won't joke around when it is appropriate to do so and I'm not a chicken that complains about everything.

Fiorini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fiorini

Why you would like to play on this server: Sounds like your got a nice group of people. and i would love to be a part of that, it's just a lot more fun to play with friends.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): it's hard to set a number on it because it depends on the situation :) i can easily be very mature when someone needs me to be but i can also joke around and have fun with other players. i am respectful and trustworthy, i hope that answers it better than a number on a scale :)

Other Information...
I am 18 years old and live in Denmark i love playing minecraft with mods so i used to play tekkit and after a small break i decided to come back and then i found FTB i am really starting to get in to all the new mods and so on and i would say it's going pretty damn good so far!
i got a mic if that is something you guys do, I am active around 5 hours a day and sometimes more depending on if i have something awesome to build or not :)

that's it i really hope to hear from you guys :)

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! I just wanna say thanks for letting us try to join! :3

IGN: loading_bar678 (Age: 23)

Why you would like to play on this server: I love FTB. I especially enjoy the Ultimate Pack. When I had started the pack, I was wondering if it was possible for this to get better. Then I started a server, and had to deal with the inexperienced players on the server. I was griefed, and griefed again. Now, finding a good server, I want to settle down . I think I would fit perfectly into the server as I see that the rules are understandable and I could easily become one of The Coup. This server would be perfect as, since this is a WL server, there are no griefers.

Rate your Maturity Level (1-10| 10 being the highest| 1 being the lowest): I would give myself a 7, as I am very mature in situations, and I would handle things quite well, yet I have a humorous side, who isn't afraid of being pranked, but make homosexual or bisexual jokes/remarks.

In case anyone was wondering...
  • I am very good at FTB, especially RedPower and ThaumCraft.
  • I like to make multiple bases.
  • I like to build community-enhancing things, IE: Town; Cow Farm; Wisp Spawner; ETC.
  • I like to work as a team with people I get to know, so do not expect me hunkering down with someone I met 15 minutes ago.
  • I might make little pranks, just to spice up the mood. >:3