Whitelist Server The Construction Society | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your in-game name? TommyDiamonds
  • How old are you? 24
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 8 months
  • Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No
  • Do you accept the rules? Yes
  • *optional* What are some things you have built in Minecraft? Castles, Power plants, roller coasters

An Sar

Jul 29, 2019
with 1.0.9 it seems the server has several mod specific microblocks defined that aren't in the pack config.

Bidoof

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your in-game name? xruiza
  • How old are you? 21
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early beta
  • Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Nope
  • Do you accept the rules? I do

Mr.papekoi

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your in-game name? kingoflol666
  • How old are you? 18
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? start of beta
  • Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? No

lukec101

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your in-game name? lukec101
  • How old are you? 17
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
  • Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? no
  • Do you accept the rules? yes
  • *optional* What are some things you have built in Minecraft? Giant power flower about 150 blocks in the air

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your in-game name? p3ccadillo
  • How old are you? 27
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
  • Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No
  • *optional* What are some things you have built in Minecraft? I get very in depth with mods and always have. I build complex systems, automate everything and am obsessed with bees. I write code for computercraft/lua.
I am just looking for a community that plays modded minecraft. The server i currently on barely has anyone on and when they are its for 1-2 minutes. I get hardcore with minecraft and am looking for a good group of people that do the same.

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your in-game name? thesquiggolo
  • How old are you? 16
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? ~3 years, 2 with mods
  • Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? I have never been banned
  • *optional* What are some things you have built in Minecraft? My friends and I once built a 128x128 castle before creative mode was introduced... *shivers*, besides that, assorted castles, towers, small houses. I always try to build something incredible on modded servers, but it takes me forever to get all the infrastructure set up so I can get materials because I get distracted quite easily.

nick493

Jul 29, 2019
A few mods have been added to the server, check the original post for links to the downloads

Shekky

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in-game name?
Shekky84

How old are you?

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
5 months

Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?
Never been banned from a server before

Do you accept the rules?
Yes

Ishvad

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game name: Ishvad
  • Been playing MC for many years (cant remember how long exactly)
  • I have not been banned
  • I accept the rules
  • I've build a large airship, and when I build "cliche" things like castles, I either try to make them as authentic/realistic as possible or unique.

nick493

Jul 29, 2019
Added[DOUBLEPOST=1391549022][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed that we forgot to copy the whitelist over when we reset, sorry to anyone who could not connect

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your in-game name? Monkehh
  • How old are you? 17 turning 18
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
  • Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Nope
  • Do you accept the rules? Yup
  • *optional* What are some things you have built in Minecraft?Currently working on a fully automated RC production :) have some pictures of older project at home (maybe...)