Whitelist Server The Construct Reloaded * Ultimate / Custom | Smaller Community | Dedicated | 16+ | Adult Staff

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Radon86

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Radon86
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No.
Experience with mods?: I have been playing the FTB ultimate for the past month on SSP. I’ve mostly been using the BC3 and IC2 mods of the ultimate pack but I’m trying to branch out and learn others.
Will you use TS3?: Yes.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No.
Any additional information?: I often play MMORPG’s and have been part of several guilds in the past. I have been in charge of leading raids in some of those guilds so I have managing groups of people. So if large group projects are something that people would be interested in I could help with managing it if it was needed. This will be the first minecraft server I have joined but since I have extensive experience with guilds I believe that I should fit in well.
What made you choose our server?: I like that the server is run by an established adult. This lends to a sense of stability that I think is needed for games like minecraft where the servers are run by individuals. I like the overall read of the server set up. I prefer non-pvp but as long as the rule of getting approval is followed I don’t see this as a problem.

On a side note I was wondering if it is encouraged to group up and work on larger projects. I was thinking something like building large power supply systems based on renewable resources or joint crafting facilities.

Hugh3s

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hugh3s
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: I know most of the mods a fair amount some less than others
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: 42
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I do FTB let's plays thinking about doing one on a server so i can have friends.
What made you choose our server?: It's small and not alot of things are banned, makes for a nice server.

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Benissbored
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I have never been banned but I have been on multiple white listed servers.
Experience with mods?: I familiar with almost all the mods on FTB Ultimate.
Will you use TS3?: Every time In on!
Answer to the secret question?: purple (47)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): I don not:/
Any additional information?: I might actually consider donating if its for charities. I've never seen a server do that and I find that it makes me want to play on this server more!
What made you choose our server?: I love small mine craft communities! It really makes the game so much more entertaining when everyone can really get to know one another and help each other out if need be!