The City (title needed)

powergo

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT:sorry, but the map got deleted in a ftb update, but i will rebuild it
when ftb comes out of alpha\

I will be making a midevil city, the name of which will be Cheshire.
the download will be posted upon completion

Narcisism

Jul 29, 2019
Medieval themed with tech? Wut? Or do you just mean building style? Either way, if it's a small town, Deringshire. If it's a large city, with tall buildings and a castle or something, Alion (pronounced AL-ee-on, not Ay-lee-on). Just because I like the way it sounds :D

powergo

Jul 29, 2019
It will be a fairly large Kingdom-type city
This is one of a few mystcraft ages that will be included in this map. This kingdom will try to look old fashioned, though there might be some behind the scenes work going on in some places

edit:new pictures

powergo

Jul 29, 2019
Darn it I'm never luck enough to find an area perfect to build a small town like that. How about what did you use for your age parameters.
Beach, forested hill, green hills, lush redwoods, meadow, mountainous desert, mountain ridge, plains, woodland, large biomes, standard light.normal sky color,ravines, standard terrain, normal time, no weather

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Darn it I'm never luck enough to find an area perfect to build a small town like that. How about what did you use for your age parameters.

If you hit biome symbols multiple times, it'll give more of that biome (like sky colour or dense ores).
So 5 'land types' (like mountain ridge, extreme jungle, meadow, redwood and savannah) + 5x ocean will give a pretty sweet set of islands.

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab14/therealcelestialphoenix/homeworld.png

Magma Cubian

Jul 29, 2019
I like the idea. With the whole city and the back story, how about a mediaeval/techno feel kinda like in Dishonoured? I feel it would suit this well. Keep us posted.

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, thats awesome. Cheshire FTW! :) Any way, how goes building the city? Have you started yet? Or are you going to wait for RP?

powergo

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, thats awesome. Cheshire FTW! :) Any way, how goes building the city? Have you started yet? Or are you going to wait for RP?

yep, mostly waiting for redpower

I like the idea. With the whole city and the back story, how about a mediaeval/techno feel kinda like in Dishonoured? I feel it would suit this well. Keep us posted.

sorry, I havent thought much of a backstory yet, thought it will be mostly midevil