The Circle Game Thread! Woo

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
How do you guys even stand the dark theme? It looks awful...

Vote Big because yay bandwagons.

also yay I can troll everyone!

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
First off,why don't you just finish me now. Secondly, you can hide messages. Thirdly, that was because of you!! Never working with a player again. Vote goreae for being the biggest asshole.

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
First off,why don't you just finish me now. Secondly, you can hide messages. Thirdly, that was because of you!! Never working with a player again. Vote goreae for being the biggest asshole.

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).
You ARE ABLE to hide your votes, but it is massively frowned upon, and is simply annoying. I'd be surprised if any GM would actually let you.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Wouldn't be fair to other people if they didn't get a chance to vote in...best to take it like a man and wait quietly in death row.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
You ARE ABLE to hide your votes, but it is massively frowned upon, and is simply annoying. I'd be surprised if any GM would actually let you.
In this case, I don't see the harm.
This is a popularity contest and hiding your votes will make you very unpopular, so it's about the stupidest thing to do.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing the game. I insulted J

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
How do you guys even stand the dark theme?

Vote Big because I shouldn't of.

also yay (I say yay too much) I can troll everyone!
That is true. Also, I found out like a month ago that you can even use dark theme on PC.
And I tried it now and finally understood your comment.
EDIT: I can still see the vote. I feel like it looks just like this.

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You know what, could someone else finish hosting the game? July is always the busiest month for me and I have like a thousand things on my mind so I forget werewolf is there.

BigDbigD03 was lynched!