ThaumicBees breaks arboriculture?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
I'm coming to the end of the line with pure Forestry apiculture, and since I enjoyed bee breeding so much, I recently enabled ExtraBees and installed ThaumicBees so that I'd have more to do. However, since doing this, I've noticed that none of my leaves seem to be getting cross-pollinated anymore. I know arboriculture works with ExtraBees since I've seen BdoubleO do it, but maybe ThaumicBees breaks it? It's possible I'm just having a really unlucky streak, but I've been through several full cycles of three apiaries full of fast-pollinating bees without seeing a single leaf change. Has anyone else tried tree breeding with ThaumicBees installed?

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed that I'm getting cross pollination now. Either it was an unbelievably long streak of bad luck, or a display bug, or something else was going on, but it started working again.