Thaumcraft - your biggest node?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
If I want a massive node, all I do is just plant a metric shittonne of saplings, make a couple of hoes of growth, and grow them all, if I can't grow them all though I just cut the rest and wait.

ScottyNitroGold

Jul 29, 2019
to the guy who wanted to see a sun node:
currently my biggest node, I have the goal to make a 20,000 Aura node. Just cause
and yes it'll get biggerView attachment 4809

Yeah yours is big i guess but have you seen mine ? It's apparently the biggest node in thaumcraft,i'm told im the record holder for thaumcraft's biggest node which is really cool see for yourself

First Node FTB Ultimate :

Record breaking Node FTB Unleashed :
[DOUBLEPOST=1378496388][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've seen them and been wondering about runaway nodes but never seen any mention of them before now. It was a dark node that was growing slowly, like the bees but there were no bees. How is that possible?

Here's a 5 digit node for ya >:) meet the ultimate omega

Attachments

• my giant node.jpg
    my giant node.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 92
  • my giant node.jpg
    my giant node.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 81

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
you guys should pure and vis bees to make your nodes insanely bigger[DOUBLEPOST=1378498799][/DOUBLEPOST]you guys should use vis and pure bees to make them insanely bigger

Reactions: ScottyNitroGold

ScottyNitroGold

Jul 29, 2019
you guys should pure and vis bees to make your nodes insanely bigger[DOUBLEPOST=1378498799][/DOUBLEPOST]you guys should use vis and pure bees to make them insanely bigger

yep but first i need to work bees out cos i know nothing about them xD its the only thing in FTB ultimate and unleashed i havent bothered with

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
yep but first i need to work bees out cos i know nothing about them xD its the only thing in FTB ultimate and unleashed i havent bothered with
in unleashed as 1.1.4 nei tells you every thing on bees and how to breed them if the need block under them to breed ect, so now they are easy to get into

ScottyNitroGold

Jul 29, 2019
in unleashed as 1.1.4 nei tells you every thing on bees and how to breed them if the need block under them to breed ect, so now they are easy to get into

true ill get on that if i had access to gamemode on the server with my node i would get the bees but really i wouldnt cos that would be cheating to much to class it as a record node

ScottyNitroGold

Jul 29, 2019
Well i've found the breaking point for a Thaumcraft node take a look it's a shame shes gone but i have some of her storage left

Attachments

• javaw 2013-09-09 23-07-15-00.jpg
    javaw 2013-09-09 23-07-15-00.jpg
    795.2 KB · Views: 87