Thaumcraft warded blocks...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
So... i'm thinking false advertisement. Apparently warded blocks, though can't be broken, can be teleported through... using Staff of Traveling, modular powersuit power glove, ender pearl... thoughts? advice?

EDIT: is there a way to make a redstone signal only activate for certain people? Or dw20 pack any way to teleport out or lock unauthorized players?

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
There's not really anything that can be done about that. The teleportation mechanic basically says "move from X to Y", and there's no check of anything inbetween. I think MFFS is the only thing that polices a given area inside a structure.

For specific player detection, I think that there's an open-something block that acts as a radar, reporting the playernames in a given area. Don't know whether the railcraft playerdetector can distinguish, and I think that the TC arcane pressure plate may be player specific.

Reactions: Padfoote

Photoloss

Jul 29, 2019
Try the Aura of Expulsion ritual from Blood Magic. Witchery might also have something of the sort, but I haven't played with that one yet.