Thaumcraft Research Helper

knoxz

Jul 29, 2019
i0JHLZ8.png

With this mod your Thaumcraft Research will get a whole lot easier.

Client-Side only Mod. Custom aspects are supported with 1.3+.
Should work for all languages now.

Just hold the Research you are about to do in your hand and hit the assigned "Solve Research Key" (Default: NUMPAD_ADD) and voila all the Paths needed to clear the Research will pop up on your screen.
It the key again and they disappear again.
It is as simple as that.
You save a lot of time because you dont need to insert Aspects manually in an external tool.

Commands:

• /tchelper scale 1-64 Configure the scale of the aspects to satisfy your needs.
  • /tchelper top 1-400 Range from the top side of the Minecraft windows. If you have the minimap on the top side or anything else.
  • You can switch sides via config.
Be aware: This is an early version. I still try to add a few things,

Download:
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/241038-thaumcraft-research-helper

To come:

• Hover over Aspect to see full path to create it.
  • Better Pathfinding which respect length of the gap between Aspects. For now it is just giving you the shortest path but the rest should be a piece of cake.
  • And I may make it look more pretty down the line. ;-)

Please report Bugs at:
https://github.com/knoxz/Thaumcraft-Research-Helper/issues

Really big thanks to Azanor for creating the, in my opinion, best Minecraft mod out there!
Thanks to jgraph.org for providing an excellent opensource graph library I can use for the early versions.
And also thanks to gigaherz and diesieben07 on Forge IRC for finding bugs that did cost me hours...

Last edited:

knoxz

Jul 29, 2019
1.7.10 version now supports all languages and all custom aspects without configuration.

knoxz

Jul 29, 2019
Added a completly new Algorithm for the 1.8.9 Version. Takes like 100 times longer then the old one, but even on normal computers it still should not be noticable.
It now displays the cheapest (cost in primal aspects) path with the correct length or one above if there isnt a path with the correct length.