Thaumcraft: How do you repair Thaumium Fortress Armor?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Muckbeast

Jul 29, 2019
How do you repair Thaumium Fortress Armor? In particular: repair it and keep any runic shielding enchantments you have on it?

Is there a special repair method or device?

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
MF3 is a curse voice pack so while a lot of people here have a good understanding of mods, you may have better luck finding a forum for curse voice or contact Jaded Cat directly

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
If that mod doesn't exist in the modpack (I don't think Magic Farm 3 has it, for example), am I limited to:

1) Repair enchantment.

2) Anvil.

?
I've just been throwing it in my anvil with some thaumium ingots and it recovers just fine; having said that mine isn't yet enchanted so I don't know how viable that is, and I may be able to repair it this way only because of Witching Gadgets, I'm not entirely sure.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Use the anvil, but make sure to only use one ingot. Something about vanilla repair mechanics not being able to handle more then one item in each slot. This also applies to Darksteel armor from EIO. It looks like you cant repair it if you put more than one repair material in.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk