Thaumcraft Addon Bandwagon (Marginally) Complete List.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
cc62f929b6.gif

Save us from the madness, Shizune! Or Hanako. Preferably Hanako.

(Notices date of post he quoted, feels like an idiot. Pardon me, I'll see myself out.)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, I think you redeemed yourself, there's nothing like a cute girl with drills in her hair.:p

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Never played Katawa Shoujo, have ya? Because Misha (drill-hair) is the stereotypically over-cheery, loud girl. S'why I like Hanako, she's quiet, shy, and nice. (Yeah, I'm kinda attracted to woobies. What of it?)

Zalg00

Jul 29, 2019
First of all i'd like to say that it is great that someone has made the work to collect all that data but you have forgotten Thaumic horizons wich is a quite interresting addon .

*if i misspelled annything i'd like to say sorry english is not my primary language

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Zalg00

Jul 29, 2019
The thread was referenced on the Minecraft forums. Sorry for the necro, but I guess it was this other guy's fault for giving an outdated reference.
Sorry if I anoy you but whats the meaning of necro in this context and who is meant by this other guy ?

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I anoy you but whats the meaning of necro in this context and who is meant by this other guy ?
'Necro', in the context of forums on the internet, refers to posting in a long dormant thread. You are functionally 'raising the dead' by posting in a topic which has already run its course. It's generally frowned upon in most forums, though reasons may vary. Generally speaking, it's disliked because it's preferred that people start their own, new thread, rather than using an old one whose information is very likely significantly out of date and probably no longer relevant.

Zalg00

Jul 29, 2019
'Necro', in the context of forums on the internet, refers to posting in a long dormant thread. You are functionally 'raising the dead' by posting in a topic which has already run its course. It's generally frowned upon in most forums, though reasons may vary. Generally speaking, it's disliked because it's preferred that people start their own, new thread, rather than using an old one whose information is very likely significantly out of date and probably no longer relevant.
Thanks for the information

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
She's the owner of this 'corpse' that you have raised with the power of 'thread-necromancy'.

And now it is stinking up her room.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
And the other end of the spectrum is posting a new thread when there already is one. What's a newb form goer supposed to do lol!
Can't win, won't win.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Zalg00

Jul 29, 2019
The more information I get the better I hopefully perform since I am fairly new to the usage of forums
so thanks for everything I can learn