Thaumcraft 6 making thaumonomicon crash

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
F

finalmetal

I made the salius and used it on a bookcase and I heard the sound did not see particles and my game crashed when I came back into the world the bookcase was there and the salius was gone. I'm playing single-player and created my own pack adjust a bunch of mods that and trust me so I was wondering if I cheat in the thaumcraft book what is a console command that will allow me to start using the book or unlock the first steps in the book?

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Unless something has changed that should work just fine. Your progression is tied to your user file not the book itself. Just make sure you spawn in a normal book not the creative book with all knowledge unlocked, unless you want that for testing.

F

finalmetal

Unless something has changed that should work just fine. Your progression is tied to your user file not the book itself. Just make sure you spawn in a normal book not the creative book with all knowledge unlocked, unless you want that for testing.

I did spawned in the Normal book when I opened it I was not able to click on anything. It had the first chapter with all the quest in Gray and I was not able to click on anything. I tried using the command to reset the research but nothing happened

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure this is an issue that was introduced with thaumcraft beta 15 (using salis crashing stuff in general). Try downgrading to 14 and see if that helps.

C

Citron

Thaumcraft Beta15 is unplayable, it crashes for anything. Everyone has a different reason to crash : craft a Nitor, open a book, discover a Thaumcraft Forest (my case.)...
Stay in Beta14 until Beta16.