Thaumcraft 4 Flux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lunarnova86

Jul 29, 2019
How am I supposed to get rid of the liquid flux that appears from a crucible? I've seen Direwolf20 get rid of it by placing a block on it but it doesn't work for me. Is it a config option or is that meant to happen?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
It was changed recently. I believe a TE3 block breaker can get rid of it though.

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
I think you can pump it, havent tested, but if you can get it in cells you can pump it probably.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I've found a bucket of water still breaks it

EDIT: It is meant to be a pain. It does however go away by itself if you leave it long enough

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
It can be removed if you're smart, but if you're lazy/don't mind the side effects, just leave it and it goes away on it's own after a bit. Side Effects are occasionally a right PITA, though, unless you like having your base filled with fibrous tendrils or wanted some thaumic slimes running about.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I found that you can swim in it and suck the taint into yourself. A little bit of taint poisoning is pretty easy to deal with