Thaumcraft 3 Research Lost

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icet44

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing FTB with TC3 when a power cut ruined my day :mad:. When I got back on, I noticed I was at my spawn with an empty inventory. I cheated my stuff back but when I went to research again my Thaumonomicon was like a brand new one! What I wanted to know is if there is a way to cheat back separate parts of research without getting it all. I know a "Cheat Sheet" exists, but I only had about 1/5 of the research. Please help! :(. I don't really want to cheat back items to do more research as I might accidentally research things I hadn't pre-reset.

Mods can feel free to move this if it is in the wrong section :)

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
The fastest way I can think of is to go to a different map, go into creative mode and start making all the research you did really fast with cheated items, the research papers with it stays if you use the research in creative, so you can keep them and use them again later if needed.

Once you got all the research papers from the stuff you knew, just save the inventory, then load it up in your main world and use them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.