Thaumcraft 3 iron golem guardians

JohnnyX

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible for iron golem guardians to attack only certain players rather than any players that go near them?

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible for iron golem guardians to attack only certain players rather than any players that go near them?
The smart ones will either attack all players, or none. The others won't attack players at all. I can't imagine a iron golem guardian would much of a match for a player with semi-decent gear. The way to do what I think you want to do is MFFS, give admitted players permissions and it will kill the rest. It can even disarm them, pick up the loot when they get killed, and spit on their corpse(ok I made that last part up).

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, it attacks all players. If you have enough power going, I would recommend using MFFS instead. Iron golems guardians are really more useful for mob farms.

JohnnyX

Jul 29, 2019
I just made X - Dynamics ( Ripoff much? :) ) and got the idea from POI to make a secret floor with a machine that spies on people and i want to make it more lively with golems posing as guards, scientists etc .

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019
Going to set up a room that when a friend walks into and hits a button (He can't resist) it'll shield the room to trap him in and then release wave after wave of iron golems and then wood golems :)