Whitelist Server THATDORKYGUY PRESENTS... MINDCRACK! - [PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED]★[24/7]★[FRIENDLY]★[NEW SERVER]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
tdglogo.png
minecraftbanner.jpg

Brand New Server Started: February 27th, 2013.

We are looking for players who would like to contribute to an ever growing community. We are friendly and fun and enjoy helping others.

If you are new to Feed The Beast (Mindcrack) or to Minecraft as a whole, we are the perfect server for you.
Noob friendly. We allow PvP however, is designated areas. No griefing, hacking, racism and the like is allowed.

If you are looking for a new home and want to get started on a fresh new world, give us a try!

If you are looking for a place to record your series or you are a streamer on Twitch or Own3d, we definitely support you in your creative endeavor.

We do have a whitelist and we are only looking for around 25 consistent players total!

Request access now before it's too late!

SERVER IP:

MINECRAFT.THATDORKYGUY.COM

IMMEDIATE CHANGE IN POLICY: As of 3/3/2013 We are now conducting STRICT screening of all whitelist applicants. Due to the popular nature of our server we have completely halted approval of all applications for the moment. If you would still like to submit an application, it is HIGHLYrecommended that you go in VERY EXTREME DETAIL and provide as much information as to why we should approve you. Do not bother applying if you can't spare a few moments to submit a very thoughtful and lengthy application. Thank you!

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR NEW APPLICATION FORMAT, NEWS AND UPDATES!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, just wanted to update everyone to say that we got majority of all the mods we want installed all taken care of. We want to be very interactive with our players. Do you wish you could see how your server is doing even when you're at work? Well...now you can! We've just activated our map that allows you to see the different worlds, the map development, the live players and their health and where they are in the world! Very cool!

Checkout the server map: http://minecraft.thatdorkyguy.com:8117

Get whitelisted today! Copy the application format in the original post above!

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jeff
Minecraft Name: apollo002
Timezone:est
Minecraft Experience:FTB
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator?Nope
Why would you like to join?Like communities
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy?Not yet

FunBobby

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Bobby
Minecraft Name: Shannog
Timezone: MTN
Minecraft Experience: Since beta
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Aspiring, once I get a better computer
Why would you like to join? I've been looking for a young server to join so I can become part of the community
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yup!

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Robert and Nadin
Minecraft Name: Robet24 and Nadiin (Respectively)
Timezone: PST and I don't know Germany's timezone
Minecraft Experience: 1.7? (I think)
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Neither
Why would you like to join? I have been honestly looking for a mindcrack/forgecraft like server to play on with a community that does their own thing but can get together at anytime and just hang out and have good times enjoying the game.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yuppers

zenta420

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Anthony
Minecraft Name:zenta420
Timezone:Central
Minecraft Experience:playing since beta.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator?No
Why would you like to join?I enjoy new servers where you can work with other people
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy?No. I don't get on twitter often.

Sexi_Dexi

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mike
Minecraft Name: Sexi_Dexxi
Timezone: Mountain
Minecraft Experience: X-Box version, Just recently acquired the PC version a month ago
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? no
Why would you like to join? I'm a community player, I've been playing mindcrack single player to get the hang of some of the new tech, I've watched youtube videos of some others playing and I thought I might try joining a server community to improve the enjoy-ability of the game
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? have never used twitter.

Timothy Miller

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Timothy Miller
Minecraft Name: KaPowXD
Timezone: UTC+12:00
Minecraft Experience: First picked up in beta, mostly tekkit until FTB finally came along!
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No sorry, (due to data caps on my internet)
Why would you like to join? I really want to find a server with some cool and funny people to meet and talk to.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Only one there was @thatdorkyguy1? Followed haha

Tim

kcband36

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kyle
Minecraft Name: Kcband36
Timezone: EST
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing since alpha and helped people run servers for awhile.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator: No
Why would you like to join: I want to join a server that has a good community and seems to know what they are doing.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy: No, I don't use twitter much.

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Very happy to see so many people requested access.

All of you have been approved. You guys and about the 5 others I've whitelisted will be the first players on the server. So enjoy and have fun!

If for some reason it's still saying you're not on the whitelist, be sure to inform me either via PM here or my Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy

I copied and pasted your names, as you submitted them in the quick application. So if you spelled it wrong by accident, then we might have a small problem =P

I look forward to seeing you all on the server![DOUBLEPOST=1362089909][/DOUBLEPOST]
what mods are those?

Additional mods outside of Mindcrack (or should I say additional plugins rather):

WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Essentials, GriefPrevention, AntiXray, GroupManager, Dynmap and a few others I've forgotten. =D

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kyle
Minecraft Name: FijianMamba
Timezone: Eastern
Minecraft Experience: Around a year or 2
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? I do a few livestreams and i want to get into recording videos for youtube as well. My livestream channel is twitch.tv.fijianmamba9
Why would you like to join? I would like to join the server because I love playing Feed the Beast but have been on servers that arent too great. No one was that friendly and this seems like a very good one, I also like how there are awesome features to the server like the Dynamic Map.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I will go follow right now!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Kyle.

I've added you to the whitelist however, it will become effective upon the next restart. Keep checking back and welcome to the server!

-ThatDorkyGuy

As Kyle mentioned, be sure to visit http://minecraft.thatdorkyguy.com:8117 to see a live view of the map as well as structures, caves, ores, players and their health and where they are!

Let's Stalk People!!! =D lol

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matt
Minecraft Name: Fishingbob20
Timezone: Centeral
Minecraft Experience: About 2 years, one year with mods
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Nah, i have a pretty bad voice but i would use TS
Why would you like to join? This would be a cool place to hang out after a long day and just have fun with friends. I enjoy building crazy things and i think it would be fun to try out some neat builds.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I dont have a twitter cause I'm a loser :)

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Matt.

You've been whitelisted. As with Kyle above, you'll be activated on the next server restart, so keep checking back!

Can't wait to see ya on the server!

Just reloaded the whitelist for you 2 to join us!

Elizabeth Braas

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Elizabeth Braas
Minecraft Name: Meow1612
Timezone: UTC+12:00
Minecraft Experience: Starting to really get into it because of my finace' (KaPowXD)
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No sorry.
Why would you like to join? I really want to find a server with some cool people and to play with my fiance'.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? No twitter sorry.

Caruolo

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex Thorne
Minecraft Name: caruolo
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Minecraft Experience: About 2 years of minecraft, and 6-8 months of FTB
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No
Why would you like to join? I really enjoying playing on servers with people because it brings a sense of community to my playing. I find it really fun collaborating with other people in-game.

Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yes.
I hope to hear from you soon!

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Carter Olson
Minecraft Name: footykid3
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Experience: 2 and 1/2 years
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Looking to become one once I get my new mic.
Why would you like to join? I'm looking to start a youtube series and do streaming. Also, love having a good community
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? YES!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Elizabeth, Alex and Carter.

I've just added you all to the whitelist. Come on to the server and start building!

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Any questions, ask the other players or hit me up on my twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy (the twitter features live server updates and stuff from me)

DeimosEnder

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ken
Minecraft Name: DeimosEnder
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Experience: I've played Minecraft for about 2 years now, found tekkit awhile back. Discovered FTB had created their own mod-pack support and came to love it.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Nope.
Why would you like to join? I've been on the look out for a new and/or friendly looking small community server for a long time now. I feel these are the best to invest time into. Really interested to see how this turns out!
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I don't own a Twitter account, but I do check favorites every now and then.