That one must have.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Yeah... nei. Even more important than inv tweeks. No nei, and I just go back to vanilla from here out.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
My special item is the bubblegum longsword (alumite). I love to make it as soon as I possibly can. The lunge makes me so much faster, and more than triples my jumping power.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
My special item is the bubblegum longsword (alumite). I love to make it as soon as I possibly can. The lunge makes me so much faster, and more than triples my jumping power.
Not only does it make you go faster, but longswords don't increase the hunger drop rate like sprinting does ;)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Don't they? I tend to get hungry quite a bit. Maybe I get hungry faster because I travel faster, but less than I would if I sprinted?
1.6.4+ makes you lose hunger quickly anyway, but last time I checked, which was in 1.6.4, it is basically identical to walking.

Reactions: Lumaceon

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
No TiCo, no deal. In other news: Mystcraft. I like to blow holes in other dimensions, like the vermin of the multiverse.

BIG mac

Jul 29, 2019
*attempting to rerail this topic*

I also need Zan's minimap. Spacifically Zan's because it has the best circle minimap.

Beeze23

Jul 29, 2019
Ender chests, pouches, and tanks.

To start with: a chest/pouch combo for tools and another to drop stuff into to get sorted/processed.

Along with any minimap. (Currently using Opis/Mapwriter) The amount of time I wasted in vanilla because I got lost was just silly, and F3 navigation is . . . inelegant.

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
Out of everything I would say Zan's minimap, I didn't realize how much I relied on waypoints and seeing where the mobs are until I got too lazy to add zan's mod back after accidentally deleting the mod.
My second pick would be a tie between mystcraft, powersuits, AE, thermal expansion, big reactors, and MFR. All of which I would be literally lost without especially mystcraft because I like to pick what my world looks like and mystcraft does that very well.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
I can't imagine playing ftb or any heavily modded MC without NEI. Most of Chickenbones' mods are too awesome to do without for that matter.
And I really don't want to go without Extra Utilities.