That map....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
So, after futzing around for a while I did finally get the FTB app to install properly.

I downloaded and fired up OMNIA to check out the latest and greatest... I fully understand that it's got a ways to go, as it is the early days of 1.15 modded.

One thing tho, that map mod... Mappy? The thing is very difficult to even look at, the interface is clunky at best, unhelpful at worst.

Journey Map has a 1.15.2 version available (currently using it on my personal server). Could we swap the map mods?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Reactions: AKTheKnight

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I don't feel it would be the place for 'feedback' The issue tracker is for bugs (imo)

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Even if that's how you feel, the team want to use it for suggestions as well - have all in one place instead of scattered on different platforms.

A issue doesn't need to be of a technical nature, or even something wrong with code etc. Looking at your text, you're describing a issue.

But it's up to you if you only want to post it here - might be a risk that it's missed.

These are the labels they use, guess the enhancement is the right one.

1586838635515.png

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I don't feel it would be the place for 'feedback' The issue tracker is for bugs (imo)

the "issues" tab that github decided to call it has really become a misnomer.
Pretty much ever project uses it to also include feature requests or other non-bug related improvements. The "enhancement" label is actually a standard label.

It is also not surprising to see questions being asked in this tab or sometimes even an "issue" because someone just wanted to thank the dev's and couldn't find another method to reach out.

So, in short: unless instructed otherwise feature requests should just go to the "issues" tab when it is a project hosted on github. And github probably should change the name of that tab or something.

Rushmead

Jul 29, 2019

We've asked people to post feature requests and enhancements on our issue tracker. This is the place for them, a moderator has told you that this is the place for them, it doesn't matter what you think is the right place for them :)