Thanks for nothing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
So this pissing me off again!! Just becouse my son cant connect with his MS account with the old legacy app, we tried the new app and now i cant connect and login to minecraft. I own both version of MC, Java and Win/Xbox version.

If i click on play in the FTB App and i log in to MS account it comes failure.
I tried both login, even Mojang becouse my acc is migrated...

.............................................................................................

1656754585322.png

1656754602253.png

thesonrics

Jul 25, 2022
I have this problem a few days ago, i didnt find any solution, if someone knows how to fix it let us know

EpicGamerDoggo

Mar 19, 2022
I had this problem a while ago. I think the way i solved it was a launched my default launcher with the version i was using and it worked. Idk if thats how you're supposed to fix it but yeah. Hope this helps!