Windows .exe Texture errors out the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaris765

Jul 29, 2019
So heres the deal I updated my client yesturday(?) and noticed that "oh no! I can't use my server anymore" so I went through my trash folder and put all the old mods back in FTBBetaA it all worked great.

however, and this is where my problem comes in, all my textures are wonky and not just while i'm in MP but also in SP so its no mismatch there. it seems to mostly effect engines, chests, signs and player skins, although it has occasionally effected other things like book stands.

here's some pics
2dbuon8.png

34r7fwl.png

j9rk1v.png

21owjev.png

2ds0ne0.png

(I can't get spoiler tags to work so if someone wants to clue me in that would be great)

2dbuon8.png
[/IMG]

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Is this effecting your game play at all?
I remember seeing something about it, and it was just a bugged texture.
So if it's not effecting you game, then it's the same problem.

Solaris765

Jul 29, 2019
huh thank you guys it turned out to be optifine which is too bad. funny though because I had it working fine just last weekend but no matter I can play without getting a headache now

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem now and then. Got to restart the client, then its all back to normal. Don't know which setting with optifine does this, but it's kind of sad.
Drivers are up to date btw. Using optifine 1.4.2_HD_U_A7. Perhaps it's the multicore chunk loading. Changed that from normal to multicore just before.

krizmac

Jul 29, 2019
If you change your texture packs, make sure to re-install Optifine. Otherwise you get weird texture glitches like zombies with faces on their legs and whatnot =p

Status
Not open for further replies.