Testers for upcoming modpack

fyCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Ahoy there!

I'm Kim and my server is looking to progress the development of our custom modpack 'Sandbox'. To do this we have arrived at the stage where it is now stable to begin testing, for which, we need testers! While we are drawing from our existing community it strikes us as a great chance to invite more people in at the beginning and help us develop and direct the modpack in its birthing stages.

So what would be required by you:
Not a lot to be honest, just login and play as you would normally. We intend for this beta testing period to last a few weeks at least, possibly longer, however the world WILL be reset come the end of it. So if you have ever felt the need to try an all magic play through…or possibly just to do Ic2 and nothing else then this is a great chance. The only thing we ask is that you report any and all bugs via our two direct communication methods, our forums or our slack channel (instant messaging). For the beta test, files will be distributed via dropbox or mega and ran using MultiMC. Once testing is over, our pack will be accessible from both the ATLauncher and FTB client.

Whats in it for you?
Well you would be able to help us build and create a modpack with mods that you want to play. We are open to pretty much any mod, evaluate it and providing it doesn’t blow the balance out the water and it works, then generally it should find a place with us.

Ontop of this we will be providing a dedicated server, professionally run, to all members of our community come the end of the beta. As a tester you would be invited to join as well, hopefully you will enjoy our community enough to want to.

Please fill out this form if you're interested:
1. Preferred nickname/name?:
2. IGN:
3. Timezone:

After filling out the form you'll be contacted through PM for more details :)
Thank you!

Stelmar2

Jul 29, 2019
Joe
Stelmar2
GMT-5 (eastern america)

I started when ultimate whent up and never really stopped playing, so i do know quite a lot... exept thaumcraft... witch i never finished, never tried witchery either but found a couple of video on youtube and it looks fun. Anywhoo, send me an invite to your pack and lets have fun with it :)

Last edited:

doomsayer001

Jul 29, 2019
Doom
Doomsayer001
GMT-7

I know my way around most 1.7.10 and 1.6.4 mods, and would be willing to go bug hunting.

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
1) AK or Alex
2) AKTheKnight
3) GMT +0:00

I am decent with a large number of mods so I am able to go see if I can find any bugs

SnipeTheVortex

Jul 29, 2019
Please fill out this form if you're interested:
1. Preferred nickname/name?: Snipe or Vortex
2. IGN: SnipeTheVortex
3. Timezone: GMT + 1