Tesseract Not Sending Power?

M

MLGSnail500

For some reason, my tesseract doesn't seem to be sending power from my wind farm. Anybody know how I can make it do a thing?

M

MLGSnail500

I can't give a screenshot, but I can explain it. Basically, I have a TE wind generator with pipes attached to the green part. The pipes are leading to the top of my Tesseract, which is configured to send and receive power ( That's how I saw it done in a YouTube video. ) It has a frequency of 1, and the network is "Power".

The other one is exactly the same, and with pipes leading to my machines.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
There are no wind generators in Thermal Expansion itself, that was Henry's point - there was an RF Windmills add-on mod I believe, but that's quite old. Alternatively Immersive Engineering has wind generators that make RF, though your description doesn't sound like those; likewise Mekanism.

M

MLGSnail500

Hmmmmm...might be confusing Tesseracts with Wind Gens. Yes, I think it's Mekanism.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmmm...might be confusing Tesseracts with Wind Gens. Yes, I think it's Mekanism.
Did you manage to solve this? It occurs to me that there might be an issue with transfer of power from the windmills to the cables or the cables to the tesseract. Are you using Thermal suite fluxducts, or mekanism Universal Cables to transfer power from your windmill? Is the windmill internal buffer draining at all? To troubleshoot, it might be worth connecting the power lines to a energy cell from Thermal Dynamics first - that will allow you to see if the energy is getting there - then try sending it through a tesseract attached to the cell. This will tell you if its the transfer or the tesseract that's the problem.

M

MLGSnail500

I guess I solved it? Instead of using Tesseracts, I just moved my windmill closer to my base.

I am using energy conduits, and they are taking power just fine, but they will not put it into a Tesseract.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I guess I solved it? Instead of using Tesseracts, I just moved my windmill closer to my base.

I am using energy conduits, and they are taking power just fine, but they will not put it into a Tesseract.
Ah, the EnderIO ones? Nice! I realise you've solved your problem now, but it might be interesting to know for future reference: do you get the same problem if you use EnderIO Dimensional Transceivers instead of tesseracts? They do the same thing (almost). If you still had issues, could there have been a problem with chunkloading at the receiving end (i.e. your base)? Just things worth thinking about in case anything comes up.