Whitelist Server TeslaCraft [35 Slots][PVP Raiding][No Grief][Unique][TeamSpeak][Few Banned Items]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

McCuddlz

Jul 29, 2019
TeslaCraft

Server IP:teslacraft.us

TeamSpeak IP: ts.teslacraft.us

About Us:
TeslaCraft is a newly developing FTB Ultimate server with very few banned items and a growing community with plenty of opportunities towards becoming staff and getting promoted within that area. Currently, the server is undergoing maintenance and I expect it to be opened within the next few weeks or so. We are currently taking in new players as staff to help with the server to shorten that few week ETA a bit.
Server Rules:
  • Griefing is only allowed if it is on unclaimed land.
  • No Glitching
  • No Cheating
  • No Spamming
  • No Excessive Cursing
  • No Hacked Clients
  • Respect Players and Staff
  • Do NOT ask staff for free things from creative
  • Optifine is allowed
Application Format:

1) Minecraft Username:

2) Why would you like to join the server:

3) Do you you agree to tell any staff member about possible bugs/glitches/anything that needs to be improved:

Screenshots of Server:

KIgGuku.jpg

wX0ZXt6.jpg

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: AnfieldYNWA

2) Why would you like to join the server: I love the feeling of being with a community and love to help people out.

3) Do you you agree to tell any staff member about possible bugs/glitches/anything that needs to be improved: Yes most definitely

McCuddlz

Jul 29, 2019
Application accepted, you have been added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server!

Be sure to select the FTB Ultimate Modpack.

hymerid

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN : Hymerid
2) I've been playing on a single player world for quite a long time now, and i've been looking to join a server with a good community, and I believe this is the one for me.
3) Yes, I agree to notify the staff about bugs/glitches/anything.

McCuddlz

Jul 29, 2019
Application accepted, you have been added to the whitelist. Welcome to TeslaCraft!

Be sure to select FTB Ultimate Modpack under the launcher.

HammerHeadDan

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: HammerHeadDan

2) I’ve been playing Minecraft since beta 1.8.1 and stuck with the game since that time. I’ve seen Minecraft grow and change for years. I have seen servers take on a huge role in Minecraft. Whenever I join a server I always end up being disappointed because of the lack of a good community. So I went on a hunt for a whitelisted server. This server fits my liking in the best way possible. I hope that I can join this server to be part of a community.

3) Yes, in the past many servers will have bugs and nobody will say a dang thing and it always turn into a huge mess. Then everybody hopes that one guy tuff as nails will step up… That always ends up being me.

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: 2122000nrm

2) Why would you like to join the server: FTB is one of my favorite games. My old server unfortunately moved from Ultimate to unleashed. (I love Gregtech) It was an excellent server. They didn't allow many "cheaty" (Unbalanced) items, no cursing, no asking admins for items. So I went to look for a server with equal or even better rules/people.

3) Do you you agree to tell any staff member about possible bugs/glitches/anything that needs to be improved: Yes, I do agree

Stanislav1502

Oct 30, 2013
Bulgaria
1) Minecraft Username:
Stanislav1502
2) Why would you like to join the server:
I want to join the server cause I was playing a lot of FTB in Single Player and I learned very much from this but I was feeling a little lonely cause there weren't any other players/peoples around me. Then I was thinking about to find a server where I can play with other peoples and sometimes to ask them for help if I needed It.Now I think I finally found It but this will be only if I get accepted.
3) Do you you agree to tell any staff member about possible bugs/glitches/anything that needs to be improved:
Yes I will tell The Staff.

EwanJones

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username:
Beetbox91
2) Why would you like to join the server :
To meet new people and build together, I always play by myself so I wanted a change.
Yes

cameron11

Jul 29, 2019
1) minecraft username
Ckayhoe
2)why would you like to join the server
I like playing FTB but I don't like single player or public servers plus I like to meet new people
3) do you agree to tell any staff members about possible bugs/glitches/anything that needs to be improved
Yes

TheAnswerme

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: answerme

2) Why would you like to join the server: I Would Like To Join Because I Hate Playing MC By Myself And Im Looking For A Good Community Of People To Play With.

3) Do you you agree to tell any staff member about possible bugs/glitches/anything that needs to be improved: Yes

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: Bakonon
2) Why would you like to join the server: Looks like fun! I like a smaller server community and haven't played on a PvP server in a while.
3) Do you you agree to tell any staff member about possible bugs/glitches/anything that needs to be improved: Yes

adeok1234

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: adeok

2) Why would you like to join the server: This seems like a lot of fun, and it would be a good experience for me to get back into Modded Minecraft and have fun for once. I choose servers because in singleplayer,
I always cheat because I'm very lazy most of the time. If I could get into this server, I think I could get away from cheating, make everything legit, and not steal/grief if I need some blocks or some materials.

3) Do you you agree to tell any staff member about possible bugs/glitches/anything that needs to be improved: Yes. On another server, I had to have my .dat file deleted because I found a bug and didn't realize it was a bug at that time.