terrain scanner chrashes system to desktop

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
A

aughen

Title terrain scanner chrashes system to desktop

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Skyfactory 3

Modpack version 3.0.8

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/64110e71

Details of the issue Every time that I click on the terrain scanner it allows me into the GUI, but when I click on the mad it crashes Minecraft back to desktop every time. I have tried on my server and in a single player mode, I have deleted the game and reinstalled it, I have uninstalled and reinstalled java and video drivers I have allocated 10GB ram in the FTB launcher. I am not using a resource pack just vanilla textures or added any other mods to the pack.
Please help or give some direction
Thanks
Aughen

Last edited by a moderator:
A

aughen

I also had a buddy try and open it on the MC Sky Factory server and his game crashed as well, he also tried it in single player and he crashed so it is happening to multiple people with the same issue