Greylist Server Terra Forge[Psytech mod pack][OpenServer][12 slots][hard mode]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sparroha

Jul 29, 2019
PsytechPack.png

Official Server of the Psytech Modpack
Welcome to Terra Forge!

This is a specifically balanced group of mods designed to merge magic mods and tech mods is such a way that they fall in harmony as a unit. The intent is not to flood the game with too much of one type of gameplay or make minecraft become too easy due to cross mod 'exponentiation'. The mods in this pack are well known so players will not be completely lost. Each mod works well complementing each other mod while giving the game at least a "little bit" of everything that players usually look for. The goal of this pack is to get the most out minecraft while maximizing performance for servers and clients.

Installation is easy! Just follow these simple instructions and you will be on the server in no time!

"ATLauncher"
Step 1: Download the ATLauncher and put it in its own folder (link: http://www.atlauncher.com/download/)
Step 2: Run the launcher and set up your profile. This will be your minecraft account profile.
Step 3: click on the Packs tab on the right then click add pack at the top. Add "Psytech".
Step 4: once the pack has been added find it on the list and click the "new instance" button. Follow the instructions till the pack is installed.
Step 5: Click the Instances tab on the right and run the pack. The server should already be in the multiplayer listings.

"FTB launcher"
Step 1: Download the FTB launcher and put it in its own folder (link: http://feed-the-beast.com/)
Step 2: Run the launcher and set up your profile. This will be your minecraft account profile.
Step 3: click on the "Private Packs" tab on the top right. Add "Psytech".
Step 4: once the pack has been added find it on the list and click the "Launch" button. Download and install Thaumcraft 4.0.5b into the instances/Psytech/mods folder.
Step 5: Click the the "Launch" button again to run. The server should already be in the multiplayer listings.

Server Name: Terra Forge

Twitch.TV Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/sparroha

Private Worlds: Pending

Mod List:http://www.atlaunche...m/packs/Psytech

Server Stats:4GB RAM; 3GHz CPU; 12 Slots; 24/7 dedicated; Help us expand by donating

Plugins:
Essentials, Permissions EX, LWC, Factions, Multiverse, Votifier

Teamspeak 3:
mcserver.terraforge.net:1337

Server Address:
mcserver.terraforge.net:20011

Have a problem? Report it on this thread and I'll get around to you.

DONATIONS:
Donate to the server to keep it running.
Donate to the mod authors for their awesome mods.

STAFF
Requirements for staff application:
1) Get to know me. I don't let strangers run my server.
2) Have Teamspeak 3 with a mic. Communication is important.
3) Be mature. If you are 15 years old, you better act 18.
4) Play to have fun, not to have power. It can be taken away.
All applications are accepted on an "as needed" basis.
Don't expect to be handed moderator just because you applied.
Applications are accepted in game or on the forum "as needed".

STAFF NEEDED
I need staff for the server to cover 3 categories:
CATEGORY 1: Promotions & Advertisement
CATEGORY 2: Administration
CATEGORY 3; Builders

Category Descriptions:
1) The server needs more players. PA will be responsible for getting those players to come check us out. PA will be treated as a moderator and maintain the such rank as long as it is used properly.
2) I am very busy and can't play 24/7. I develop 3 of the mods on this server as well as maintain the mod pack. I also can't be held into doing nothing but Minecraft for every waking moment. I need admins that will be mature and not abuse their capabilities while keeping the peace on the server and making sure the moderators do the same.
3) I don't build outstanding structured simply because I can't fabricate Ideas. Builders will be given limited creative capabilities on an "as needed" basis to make the server and attractive and comforting place to play.

Applications Per Category:
1) Promotions & Advertisement
MC Name:
why do you want this role:
promotional experience:
Note: this position will maintain a trial period of 1 to 2 weeks.

2)Administration
MC Name:
server moderation experience:
Note: Age restrictions will apply

3)Builders
MC Name:
building experience(with screenshots):
Note: I don't expect recreations of your previous works. I do expect you do not suck at building. I will ban anyone who uses creative for anything other than server specific builds.

Last edited:

sparroha

Jul 29, 2019
you don't use 1.3.0.1 you have to use 1.3.0.4
if you get the error telling you to use that version then you installed it incorrectly or it bugged on you. just reinstall that mod.

sparroha

Jul 29, 2019
you need to add a code into your launcher to prevent memory leaks
I will update the thread post with that info