TEN WEEKS LATER|MINDCRACK|WHITE LIST|AUSTRALIAN SERVER|18+

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
White List Application:

In Game Name:kiwitunza1
Experience: (How long have you played Minecraft?) 2 years minecraft and around 3 months modded
Why: (What's appealing about Ten Weeks Later to you?) it is a mature age group and australian based so less lag. i am also looking for a server to play with others to help the experience. it is also the mindcracked pack which is my favourite midpack

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Mutchylol
Experience: Minecraft 1 year FTB 1 month
Why: austrlian server <<<<<<<< I don't think i can stress that enough

Reactions: kiwitunza

Deucified

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Deucified

Experience: 2 years on and off play a lot of Tekkit with some friends came back after I was told about FTB. Haven't stopped playing Hardcore Survival Island Mindcrack(hardmode) since I downloaded it.

Why: Aussie based server with lots of Aussies I hope why wouldn't I would to be whitelisted haha.

devinclement

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: devinclement
Experience: played 3 years of mc, about 2-3 months of tekkit, and about 1-1 1/2 months of ftb
Why: well i have never played on a white-listed server before but form what i hear they are just what i want, no griefing, no cheating, nice mature players. and i really hate playing on servers with a bunch of per-pubescent little kids so when i saw 18+ i for sure wanted to get on. also i am hoping to find a low lag server and with a 20 player limit i think it will be nice and smooth.

i really do hope you will consider me to be apart of your server, i feel that i would be a nice addition and if you would like to know any other info about me just send me a pm

thank you for your time and i look forward to your reply :D

Mushybeanz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MushyBeanz
Experience: I have played MineCraft since Beta release.
Why: I have my own server based in my garage which was going really well, 5 + players, but the player population has dropped down to 2 players, myself and Shwat who has also applied for here (Above).
This is because family and friends have lost interest in MC. So we are shutting this down.

We have done everything from Tekkit to FTB all 90% survival. I like the idea of this server as it is mid way for my cousin and I (he lives in Perth) and it is 18+ so no youngsters to deal with and it will have some good population for social events.

DustyMustard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DustyMustard
Country : Aus, Adelaide, Hallett Cove, if you know where it is

need a server to play on for the community aspect of the game and because my internet won't allow me to make my own, hahah

MustardFTW

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MustardFTW
Experience: I have played Minecraft since 1.1.2 and have been playing with mods since 1.2. I have played with a variety of mods and am still learning some.
Why: I have always wanted to play with a small community of mature fellow minecrafters. I have been playing single player for a while now and it has gotten a little lonely so I decided to join a server. I also want to join because it is an Australian server so hopefully I will have no lag.

MinecraftAbmin

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:MinecraftAbmin
Country: United KingdomExperience: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years
Why: I want so i dont get griefed and to play with the players of the server

Leeroy

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: LeeroyBRA
Experience: Since a month after minecraft was first released. About 3 weeks of FTB.
Why: I've been playing alot of single player and want to enjoy more from playing with others.

Mitdyl11

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mitdyl11
Experience: Played lots of tekkit and hosted a small private Tekkit server. I'm also experienced with most of FTB's mods.
Why: Its an Australian server which means a better connection for me and I like to play in a small community of people.

Ong Qian Wei

Jul 29, 2019
Before reading this, I am 17 this year so if you are really firm on wanting only 18 year old people then by all means ignore this.

In Game Name: RunAwayNine

Experience: I have played it for about a year now and for ftb, I made it close to sorta end game with IC2 only.
Why: For one, it is populated with about 15 people only, which is kinda nice, a small community feels nice to me, also if there is a griefer, it will be easier to catch the guy. A server i was in previously (legion) had over 50 players and there were 2 griefers, 1 still not caught, and it was completely vanilla so its almost impossible to catch the guy. In the end, I quit the server after being griefed twice. And also the fact that its a fresh server.

Michael McDougall

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: AMATiiC
Experience: (How long have you played Minecraft?) Since early Beta
Why: (What's appealing about Ten Weeks Later to you?) That it's an Aussie server meaning less lag, as well as 18+ meaning no stupid kids to deal with.

CypherCode86

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cypher_Code
Experience: Pre-Aphla 1 month after release, the Global Administrator for God craft and community manager for Rare craft.
Why: Why I wish to join Ten Weeks Later, I'm looking for a FTB Australian server to call home. Hope to hear from you soon.

TecGamingWorld

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TecGamingWorld
Experience: (How long have you played Minecraft?) I have played since minecraft alpha 1.1_02
Why: (What's appealing about Ten Weeks Later to you?) It seems like a very well run server as the terminal is used instead of ops allowing for spawning and other crazy . it is for mature people and is australian so i wont get lag. and no kids crying and hopefully no courrption in players. i would love to play on this server as i and my mature friends were all admins on a server called veilcraftl link for proof [ http://veilcraft.forumotion.co.uk/ ] and the server has been stopped. we are a friendly bunch and enjoy playing feed the beast together.

friends: ign: shoobismawoobis age 18
ign: ryanklug516 age 19
ign: arthera age 23
ign: Wariax age `18

kye97

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: whitey97
Experience: (How long have you played Minecraft?) On and off for around a year and a half. modded mostly over the last 5 months
Why: (What's appealing about Ten Weeks Later to you?) I want to enjoy an Australian community and alot less lag helps:)

Hugh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xDutchyyy
Experience: 1 1/2 Years
Why: Ive Loved learning all the new features of the MOD and would like to keep learning but with other players so i can get help and also assist others.

D3B4G

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: D3B4G
Experience: (How long have you played Minecraft?) Since official release
Why: (What's appealing about Ten Weeks Later to you?) Australian server ! People playing when I am awake, and Australian server! Srsly also wanting to have fun with people who are also mucking around with FTB :)

US1000

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: 3 years
Why: every other server lags like hell caz u in australia it wont lag!