TEN WEEKS LATER|MINDCRACK|WHITE LIST|AUSTRALIAN SERVER|18+

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Werlitten

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Werlitten
Experience: 10 months: vanilla, 2 months: various FTB packs
Why: I am interested in any active server, and would like to play with gregtech.

Paps

Jul 29, 2019
He hasn't been on since he posted this forum

We (Ten Weeks Later team) do rarely check on this thread but mostly because Texuss has already responded to a number of people and for the time being we're keeping the server small, I don't think we ever intended to run at 20 people too early. We also prioritize Australian based members as they will be online in our timezone. When/If we search for new members we will re-read all applications and handpick people. Thanks for all your patience, any new people reading this thread shouldn't be deterred from applying, when we are ready for more members we will take everyone into consideration.

-Paps

Crazy_Teddylol

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Crazy_Teddylol
Experience: Since alpha nether update
Why: Seems like a nice FTB server that could be reliable, I've been looking for an aussie server for quite some time without lag and this seems perfect.

Jezzakanezza

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jezzakanezza
Experience: been playing since alpha, played a fair bit of legit tekkit, watch youtube let's plays like Direwolf20 and Brenybeast etc.
Why: Been playing FTB Mindcrack for a while now, and just figure it'd be nice to play with some other people, and also enticed by the idea of alot less lag, being an aussie server.

nevyin001

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nevyin001
TS3: Yes and i have a high quality mic
Experience: on and off since March 2011
Why: I am looking for a good Mindcrack server a little closer to home than my current one in the UK.

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
I will not break any rules

. Isaac harrison :D