TEN WEEKS LATER|MINDCRACK|WHITE LIST|AUSTRALIAN SERVER|18+

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Texuss

Jul 29, 2019
Tenweekslater.com:25566
Tenweekslater is a 20 man Feed the Beast - Mindcrack server, hosted in by myself, in Adelaide, Australia. The server is new. If you're interested in joining the Ten Weeks Later crew and are familiar with the game, please feel free to post here and we'll invite you to a game. The server runs 24/7 with weekly maintenance, usually given well in advance.

Rules:
1. We don't have a server OP. Every control is made via Terminal.
2. It's fairly obvious, but no griefing. We don't take kindly to that.
3. Legit play, we aren't after cheating or power playing. We want to enjoy the game in survival.
4. Don't be offended; 2 of the members are quite offensive at the best of times.
5. In fighting is not okay.

White List Application:

In Game Name:
Experience: (How long have you played Minecraft?)
Why: (What's appealing about Ten Weeks Later to you?)

Any disabled items/mods:
We run Native Feed the Beast - Mindcrack. Not having hosted FTB until today, This list may or may not get populated at a later date.

While the server isn't "Beta", it is new. We have no real plans for where it is going other then Adventure/Survival.

Thank you for your time.

Cosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cosa16
Experience: Been playing Minecraft on and off since 2011 though only picked up Feed the Beast a week ago.
Why: An Australian based FTB server, what more could I ask.

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bob_Sack
Experience: Minecraft for 2 years(January 2011), FTB for 1 month, though I did play Technic back in late beta
Why: A seemingly fresh server with the criteria I wish to see, why not?

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ziibez
Experience: I have played Minecraft for a couple of years now (Not sure on the exact time, but it feels that long to me). I have experienced everything to do with vanilla and I have played with alot of single mods also. I have also played alot of Tekkit and TekkitLite, I've played with the FTB modpack on the old insanity map before there was even a launcher and fell in love with it straight away. I have not played FTB through the launcher yet as it was performing badly on my laptop, I am currently buying a new PC so have decided to put up with the FPS issues and get situated on a server so when I have my pc I'm ready :D.
Why: What appealed the most to me has to be the 18+ age restriction!! I am sick of playing on servers with children and getting told off for little things, like if I slip up and swear in chat or if someone takes offense to an innocent remark. Another thing I liked the look of was the relatively low slot count, I prefer intimate servers where people know each other and you can actually read chat rather than it flying past in a blur and everyone has there own little area. I like the idea of joining a fresh server so I don't feel put off by everyone running around in endgame equipment and moaning there is nothing to do now. In all, it sounds like a great server!

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: The_Chief117
Experience: Very little in any Minecraft versions to be honest. I'm definatly more of a fan of watching Youtube Let's Plays but that's only because until now I've only really played single player and that gets boring pretty fast. I've only really started late last year so hopes are not high for selection but I learn pretty fast once I can get finger co-ordination going and as they say, you've got to be in it to win it.
Why: 18+ and a fresh Whitelisted server, what's not to like? 2 members are offensive at the best of times? Challenge accepted, I'll show you what a tradie can take and return. Having said that, I'm usually pretty well behaved but with a mouth like a sailor and a very corrupted sence of humour, it'd be nice not to be playing alongside children for very obvious reasons.

Smoker

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: smokey58ps
Experience: Been playing since alpha and usually always play with friends or in ssp with mods. since vanilla ssp and smp is boring now.
Why: looking for a good server to start on with some ppl who will not grief or steal and who would work good with other ppl.

Gpeck

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Gpeck22
Experience: (How long have you played Minecraft?) Only a week or so.
Why: (What's appealing about Ten Weeks Later to you?) Looking for a place i can come to learn how all the mods and minecraft works, have already caught onto the majority of the mechanics. And it is very boring playing alone on singleplayer.

chewie313

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Erebus99
Exp: ages, since alpha and beeing modding since before forge
why small servers are good servers, also in australia which is nice:) that and SSP is so boring its fun to have people to play with

Korii23

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Korii23
Experience: Good god that is a good question... since the very beginning of the beta so around 1.2-ish?
Why: It'd be fun to play with fellow Australians with less ping issues. Also not having to watch my swearing because of children is a plus

McOwnage

Jul 29, 2019
HI IGN gibboxox age 32 and my partner IGN Sexgoddess 27 From adelaide been playing for around 12+ months 6 months vanilla 6 months tekkit, ftb beta and had a go on dires modpack its bit easy without gregtech. I like this server for an obvious reason its in our state its new not a big fan of 28 days later and havent seen the second but I like zombie movies haha. love building machines and autonamation thanks hope to hear from ya soon

Spaceshipable

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Spaceshipable
Experience: I have played FTB for a while now and am confident with most mods. Still getting my head around greg tech though! I'm interested in dabbling with more of the magic and more redpower stuff.
Why: I like that it's 18+ I would rather play with more mature players with better developed ideas. Also it's new so thats very appealing as I wont be massively behind other players when I start. I am ideally looking to work as part of a team instead of my usual solo play.

rainmaker519

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rainmaker519
Experience: I have played FTB for about a month now, tekkit for like 5 months, and minecraft since infdev
Why: I am looking for a good non-laggy server to play FTB with my freinds and this seemed like a good, legit, server- plus I like that there are no ops

Blooddrainer31

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I have been playing minecraft since infdev
Why: Looking for a very legit server. I see you have no ops so there is no temptation to ask for items. I also have been looking for a non laggy server for mindcrack. I have not really ever played so i think this will be a nice place to start.

im_akitten

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I have played minecraft for about 5 months now and im very experienced.
Why: The server looks appealing to me because I have in fact been looking for a whitelisted survival ftb server for a couple weeks and the server looks perfect.
Im a very nice guy and I can bring creativity and happiness into the server. t would be an honour to join the server. Thank You
IGN : im_akitten

charm1928

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: charm1928
Experience: i played for 8 months now
why: because i like to create and build stuff and i like to go on white listed servers too

DatMineking123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DatMineKing
Experience: I have been playing for a year now.
why: I like having fun and creating my own stuff and White-listed server are my favorite.

italianguy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: theitalianguy77
Experience: 2 years
Why: I am really getting into FTB and I want to play with other people. I would really like to get in a white list sever and hopefully this is it!

Lt_Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. My name is skinzy, or "Lt_Phantom" in game. I am 19 I am from the US (EST). I have been playing vanillia MC for about 3 years, and modded MC for 1 and a half. I am quite skilled in the mods and I would be happy to help anyone in need. I have been foraging around the internet for many FTB servers, and happen to stumble upon your server. If you allow, I would like to try it out for myself, and possibly even help you in anyway I can. Please take all of this information into concideration.

Also: I do not give out my skype to people unless I personally know them, The only real way to contact me is through in-game or this forum. Sorry, but I have had some bad experiences in the past.

Kaldoscope

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kaldoscope
Experience: 2-3 years, played a bit of tekkit. Played the original maps a few times, however never got around to finishing insanity map. Been playing around with the beta packs etc, been watching DW20's stuff, so yeah, decent experience with mods.
Why: Australian server, would like to play some SMP FTB without lag, and my rl buddies aren't really into mods. Also the server is running mindcrack, I like Gregtech seeing how it changes the early game progression, and would like to play with some extra bees too. Edit: I added the ip, and the full bars + <100 ping looks so tempting XD

Shwat

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shwat
Experience: Since Alpha, played tekkit to death, and I'm very experienced with most FTB mods.
Why: Looking for a fast (hopefully little to no lag) server on the east coast so I can play with my kiwi rele's