Teleporting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
So iv been playing on this server which only use griefprevention and other base mods to keep it as vanilla as possible !! What I am asking is what ways of teleporting do I have ? We are playing ultimate and the owner is against spawning in a link modifier !

What ways of teleporting can you guys think of ?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
So you're not telling us which mods you have available but expect us to make useful suggestions...? That's not how it works.

But sure, here goes: Build a teleporter.

(No really, there is a block with that exact name. Look it up in NEI. Provided you have IC2 installed, of course.)

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
So iv been playing on this server which only use griefprevention and other base mods to keep it as vanilla as possible !! What I am asking is what ways of teleporting do I have ? We are playing ultimate and the owner is against spawning in a link modifier !

What ways of teleporting can you guys think of ?

Ic2 teleporters, nether railways, and bedwarping.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Not to be rude but as i said its the ultimate pack so the mods in the ultimate pack is the mods we are using !!thank you Kirin for your suggstions

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I would go for a nether or TF hub, make a books from OW linked to hub, then to each others bases or what ever you wish to do or go, the simple way around this problem, I take it that mysthcraft is installed or you would not have mentioned link mod.

Neko303

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft is probably the easiest way. Craft a book at Point A, Point B and 2 in the nether(or whatever hub). drop a nether book on a stand at A and B and leave the books for A and B at the Nether.

Don't forget the stands. Books die.

What I'm confused about is "as vanilla as possible"?