TehNuker's Server|FTB Beta A|No Whitelist|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Is this server epic?

• Total voters

Phoenix1450

Jul 29, 2019
So basicly because its not 24/7 ITS COMPUTER HOSTED (home hosted) why the fuck would anyone want to join a home hosted server.

Nuclearsmilz

Jul 29, 2019
So basicly because its not 24/7 ITS COMPUTER HOSTED (home hosted) why the fuck would anyone want to join a home hosted server.
Well, maybe it is 24/7 which it isnt, im srry my computer restarted....and everyone on this server thinks its good, so y don't you shut teh fuck up.[DOUBLEPOST=1356184897][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same here. Your servers go down?
my computer restarted

DJ3

Jul 29, 2019
And how old a you.[DOUBLEPOST=1356184983][/DOUBLEPOST]
I asume you are American because of the time you replied
quoting yourself is lame dude. get a life and shut up.

i'll get on around 12 since I still have to get some christmas shopping done :/

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
hey since the server is about to reset soon i think we sould have a storage age just for your stuff, that will not be reset and then we dont have to lose all our stuff![DOUBLEPOST=1356235801][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and the server is down again

littlmano2

Jul 29, 2019
hey since the server is about to reset soon i think we sould have a storage age just for your stuff, that will not be reset and then we dont have to lose all our stuff![DOUBLEPOST=1356235801][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and the server is down again

No we shouldn't because it would be fun to start over

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
yes it would :). Littl, dk, and I would have an advantage cause there's 3 of us :p Btw we need a better way of contacting you Nuke if the server goes down. Like just now

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
yah the problem being when his server goes down so does the team speak server. Their both hosted on the same comp lol