Whitelist Server Techworld2 [1.6.4] [1.0.3] [Whitelist] [Essentials] Mature Players Limited Spots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tymewizard

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i have a techworld 2 server with essentials and some other plugins. If you are 18 years or older and would like to explore and learn the mods message me and let me know.currently it is i and my friend. i have a dedicated server and i have teamspeak and skype.
Add tymewizard on skype and i can talk to more about it.
Please apply by posting:
IGN:
WHATYOUWANTOUTOFASERVER:

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
EXPERIENCE: A little with FtB, but I'm more than familiar with MFR TE BC IC2 Multipart Multiblocks and Vanilla back to Beta 1.3
WHATYOUWANTOUTOFASERVER: I'm a quiet artist and I'd like somewhere well-trafficked that I might show off my work.

Lepking13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lepking13
Experience: Heavy private modding since Beta 1.2.5, recent public with the Direwolf and Hexxit packs, a lot of experimentation with MFR, TE, BC, IC2, AE, Railcraft, and Tinkers
What you want out of a server: Someplace I can build a very large base without having to worry about it getting filled with leaves as a 'prank' :mad:

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrGeorge547
EXPERIENCE: 2 years of modded minecraft
WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF A SERVER: somewhere do build a factory