Technological Rebellion [Pack Is No Longer In Development]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
A new update is coming soon! After many days of work, I have started making the scripts for the pack! Currently, they are not complete and that's what was holding back the update. Also, I have removed Morph (unused mod) and will be starting map building in 5-6 days. I don't really have a lot of time to develop the pack, for I need to go to school and all the time I have free, I devote it to the pack.

Sorry for not posting updates, more to come soon! Anyone is free to come in help in any way they can think of and that I judge appropriate. Please PM me on FTB with what do you want to do and we'll go from there.

Have a great night,
Sincerely,
Ayaalis

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I have submitted an update to FTB, and I have decided to remove Morph as we will not be using it in our pack (We already have Jetpacks, why would we need Morph?). I have also removed some stuff, so please check the changelog for more information.

Have a great day,
Sincerely,
Ayaalis

[LNET] Arns

Jul 29, 2019
If you would like testing with this, I dont mind. Just PM me. I'm also admin a server, and could possibly help with setting up a server possibly..would have to work with Cauldron though :p

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Bad news :( So apparently I uploaded a corrupted zip and I will have to upload the pack to FTB again. Sorry for the wait guys...

Also, to [LNET] Arns , I have sent you a PM for pack testing and information regarding the server, so take a look when you have the time ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Sincerely,
Ayaalis