Whitelist Server Techno-Pirate Booty|Unleashed|Whitelist|Grief Prev|1.1.4|Mining World|New Map

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Trevj

Jul 29, 2019
You've been dropped off on an uninhabited continent with only a few supplies from some long-dead pirates. Your job is to transform this place from a wild jungle into a thriving high-tech industrial metropolis. Or, you know, take over the world.
We are looking for a few friendly and mature players to join our server and enjoy building up a new map with us. We value good community, and would love to find a small stable of regulars to help grow the server with.
If interested, reply with your: Player Name, Age, and what CD you'd bring with you to a desert island (because I'm always down for finding good music I haven't heard before).
The server is hosted in Chicago, and will be up 24/7. We will be setting up player shops and dynamap.
Server rules:
-Have fun
-No griefing
-PVP is ok, camping and stealing isn't

Server IP: 192.210.236.13:25765

nart

Jul 29, 2019
I have 2 questions. By PVP is ok u mean u can just gank someone kill him and take his inventory as spoils or ? Also will the server update to a newer version of unleashed?

Trevj

Jul 29, 2019
I have 2 questions. By PVP is ok u mean u can just gank someone kill him and take his inventory as spoils or ? Also will the server update to a newer version of unleashed?

Server will not be updating for a while - we prefer stability over being on the latest build. PVP is allowed but use common sense and don't ruin somebodies day. We prefer that return dropped items to the player if they request it.

MeesterButts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MeesterButts
Album: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

Hope to hear from you soon! =)

Relaxel

Jul 29, 2019
Player name: Relaxel
CD: All kinds of new Albums and songs, for example survival, bezerk and so on.
I would love to start a new huge BASE on your server and building cool systems and farms, I will also be playing with swizzle games and we will record together. :p

TheHornyDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Player Name: TheHornyDragon
CD: "Lost Horizon" from the Album Transnational by VNV Nation
:) Just looking for a nice server to play on that's located closer to my location in the US