Whitelist Server TechMess [FTB Unleashed 1.1.3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ziqi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! This is the server TechMess' server thread! This server is running Feed the beast Unleashed 1.1.3 and is whitelisted.

If you want to get whitelisted, comment! :D
  • IGN
  • Why we should accept your application
  • Additional information that you think will help your application getting accepted
  • A small text about you
We also have a few small rules that you must follow:

• Don't grief/raid
  • Don't steal
  • Don't use hacks
  • If you see land with buildings, don't build within 200+ blocks
  • Be nice
  • Don't do anything stupid
  • Use common sence
The server owner is me, Ziqinubz. The server have got an admin too. His name is DOMOGOD555.
Please listen to us. We will not ask for items or things. Just don't be mean or break the rules.
biggrin.png

The disabled mods are the mods disabled by default + hats and that stuff.

Our website is down and will hopefully get back up soon.

Pssst... We have no banned items!

Oh, yeah, the IP is 198.27.67.200:25567

Hope to see you there!
biggrin.png

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN mannen1338
  • Age 16
  • Why you want to play here Because its new and its fun to start new with other people :)
  • Why we should accept your application Because im mature(sometimes i can be unmature but not always) and im a helping guy who gives stuff for free if i have the items items needed.
  • Additional information that you think will help your application getting accepted I help people often :)
  • A small text about you. im a 16 year old guy who lives in Sweden i play minecraft Daily and sometimes LoL

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to use my custom whitelist application, but i feel as if it covers all the ones anyways:

In-Game Username: lazycory12
Experience with Feed The Beast: I've been playing FTB since the very release, and I've been enjoying every modpack. I love playing with the technical mods, so my bases tend to me more functional rather than aesthetically pleasing. I've completed Thaumcraft on quite a few servers and SP worlds, along with Bees (i adore the bees, i mean who doesn't?).
Why i am applying: I enjoy playing with FTB, and I've played with the FTB unleashed modpack quite a bit recently too. I love playing with others, especially on FTB as there is so much that can be completed!
Why i would be a good addition to the server: Despite my age, I'm mature for my age and i try to show professionalism at all times. Although the majority of my bases may be ugly, when i want to i can make my bases look good, whilst being functional at the same time. I can set up group activities whenever possible, i can aid those with other mods if needs be too. I get along with everyone who i may encounter; whether they're nice and kind to me or not.
Have you ever been banned from a server: Although this question may seem obscene to some, it's a good question to ask and some may look for it. I've never been banned from a server for any reason, i'm always friendly and professional at all times as I've previously stated throughout my application.
Notes about myself: I've had previous experience from other modpacks, such as Tekkit, Technic, FTB Direwolf20 1.4, 1.5 etc. I'm a Gamer, i play games like Pokemon and RuneScape.

Sorry for the long application, however i felt the need to go extremely in-depth on this and i hope you consider me carefully. Thanks for reading :)

Ziqi

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to give you a chance, Morgan. The server is open and we can talk more there. You are whiteisted. :D

Kyokinn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyokinn
Why you want to play here: Looking for a small community to play and hang out with. The servers i have played with in the past have either been unreliable (server most of the time down) or went down all together. Currently still trying to find a home for all my nick-nacks to store.
Why we should accept your application:
I am a great guy to play with (I play a lot of other multiplayer games: LoL, PlanetSide 2, Torchlight 2, Arma 2, Torchlight 2, TF2, DoTA2 ect.) and am always ranting at my friends on Skype to treat everyone with respect. Your gamer tag is how you are known, people remember the jerks and nice people. More than likely when I join a League game there usually one person who remembers my name from a previous game or from word of mouth of how nice I can be.
Additional information that you think will help your application getting accepted
I'm going to college and working part time. I began to play FTB after watching GenerikB's FTB series. It rekinded my love for minecraft. Vanilla just seems dull and boring once I get my first diamond. FTB opens many new doors, so i'm constantly exploring different parts of the game.

MetaTone

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: NinjaX11
  • Why you want to play here: I want to play on the server because I am looking for something more than just sharing things with myself in singleplayer, and hope to thrive and learn more from other people in multiplayer
  • Why we should accept your application: You should accept my application because I am very friendly and easy to get along with. I like to crack jokes and play many other games. Also, I am very mature and will not subdue to any racist jokes of any kind.
  • Additional information that you think will help your application getting accepted: I've been playing FTB for almost a year now, and can answer any modded question you might have.
  • A small text about you: I love working with computers and playing video games. I started playing FTB after watching direwolf20 do a mod spotlight on ee2 and since then have been using mods.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ivoryfire[DOUBLEPOST=1379643900][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: Ivoryfire
Why you want to play here: because i want to play on a server with unleashed 1.1.3 not with biomes o plenty on
Additional information that you think will help your application getting accepted: well i get power very quickly and usally make it free through tesseracts. i can make a few self-sustaining power supplys.
A small text about you: I like to be on a server late at night (timezone eastcoast usa) i also want to be on a server that i'm not hosting currently just for fun.

konrad34

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN-Pep1331
  • Age 16
  • Why you want to play here- I am looking for a new sever to play on
  • Why we should accept your application Becuase iam a nice person and fun to be around
  • Additional information that you think will help your application getting accepted
  • A small text about you - ive been playing minecraft since the 2 month it was released to public.

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigbass1997
Why you want to play here: I have extensive experience with Minecraft, FTB, MCPC+ (Bukkit and Forge combined), and management of the internals of a server. Before this server I played on and administered all the internals for it; which included testing, configuring, and adding Forge mods and Bukkit plugins.
Why we should accept your application: As said above I have the experience if needed to help out the server. I also would be a great help to others either with building or with the more technical side of mods. Mainly ComputerCraft and some of the other main mods like IC2, BC, Forestry, etc. I also am really good with Computercraft and have made a lot of cool programs. One of the last servers I was on was trying to build an economy type server so I built them User-Friendly Advanced Monitor Computers for ATMs, and access for managing their bank account. The computer interacted with PHP scripts and in turn interacted with a MySQL database to store all the data securely. Overall I would just like a smallish to medium sized server to play on and help advance them to success.
A small text about you: Other than my experience with MC and Computers, in general I am usually a very humble person and I ALWAYS strive to do my best in everything that I do, even if it is hard. I also strive to help those around me, even if they dont think they need it, or they are mean to me or other people. As mentioned above I also love to program. For the last 4 years I have been programming in the Java language and in the Lua language for between 1-2 years. I have experience in a wide range of other languages like HTML, PHP, MySQL (not much of a language), FORTH, BASH, and a few others.

PS: Im not assuming that you do this, but please do not judge me right away for my age. Rather judge me for how I interact with others, and how I try my best in everything I do. Thank you.