Open Server Techbroland-[FTB Ultimate]-[Open]-[Bukkit]-[Towny]-[PVP]-[Survival]-[Economy]-[Minigames]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dylan Bibro

Jul 29, 2019
Techbroland
IP: TECHBROLAND.PLAYAT.CH
ALT IP: 192.111.128.227

Owners: BIBRO, Guitarman21
Information:
-No whitelist
-Minimal banned items
-24/7
-40 slots
-We are just starting up and would
love for you to join us!

Plugins:
Towny, Mobarena, Jobs, Economy, Chest Shops, World Guard
Rules:
-We allow Raiding, but no Griefing!
-Don't mess with other peoples machines and creations!
-No Duping
-No Hacking
-We try to be fair and concise in all judgements,
but we will ban any user that repeatedly breaks our rules.

This is a link to our website, where you can download our
work in progress texture pack for [1.4.7]

Last edited:

Tarbis

Jul 29, 2019
Nice made tutorial for newcomers! Good job.

Join the server guys, i dont want to play alone ^^

iTz KayDo

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanna say, i got accused for hacking on here, then got proved innocent, then since i argued with someone and the person got griefed a week later i got accused of it then banned, so just a heads up everyone, this server is extremely bad, my house got rolledback 3 times lost everything each time, i suggest not joining this server if your a ultimate fan.

Tarbis

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, the reason you are banned is,
because you were so pissed, that you wanted to start your personal vendetta against every player on the server,
not because of hacking.

In my oppinion, the admin was realy patient to you, let you spam your rage for nearly an hour over the whole server.
I realy dont want to play with people together, who wants to destroy everything, because they are pissed.

Mr. Joki

Jul 29, 2019
yeah that right :) sorry for you itz but that what the admins done was the right way and the server hmm i play now since 1 or 2 weeks and im lucky there but its so low on people i only say Join and have fun guys :p

- your Zexorrz <3