Tech World Adventures - a blog-style Let's Play

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to my blog. I am Ninjaofquest, bringing to you a written playthrough of Tech World 2 with a few extra mods added in. I'll try to post at least once a week if I'm not busy. So far I have the prologue and the first 2 chapters up. The prologue can be found here: http://ninjamc.blogspot.com/2014/06/tech-world-adventures-prologue.html
The two chapters are in the Table of Contents at the bottom of the post.

EDIT 7/13/14 - There is now a Twitter follow button on my blog if you have Twitter available. I'll post here first, followed by designated websites. I apologize for the two-week delay. I was on vacation without a reliable internet connection. I will try to get a post out by Tuesday. Chapter 3 is out as of 7/15/14.

EDIT 7/22/14: Chapter 4 is out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Narc

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, first, I'm not actually sure where this topic belongs as I am neither a streamer nor a Youtuber.
Community showcase, maybe? It's FTB-related, and you want to show it off. Sounds just about right.

Second, welcome to my blog. I am Ninjaofquest, bringing to you a written playthrough of Tech World 2 with a few extra mods added in. I'll try to post at least once a week if I'm not busy. So far I have the prologue and the first 2 chapters up. The prologue can be found here: http://ninjamc.blogspot.com/2014/06/tech-world-adventures-prologue.html
The two chapters are in the Table of Contents at the bottom of the post.
That looks good. I'll follow along.

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
All righty. Mods, I would like this thread moved to Community Showcase forum, please.

Thanks for viewing, Narc! I appreciate the feedback.

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback guys! I should be able to play the next installment tonight and post it sometime in the next 2 days.

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Thanks for the support. I am leaving for vacation either tonight or tomorrow. This means that while I will be able to make more installments, I might not be able to post them depending on the quality of the campsites' internet connections. I will still try my best to keep to my at-least-once-a-week schedule.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! I've sort of lost interest in the current Tech World blog that I've been doing. Ever since vacation I've felt like I've sort of forced myself to do this. However, I'll be willing to give a few options:

1. Continue the current blog.
2. Make a custom modpack (may or may not be public) that revolves around minimal tech, lots of magic, RPG and a type of challenge to survive and replace Tech World with it.
3. Cancel the blog altogether.
4. Other... (please specify)

Poll is located here: http://vote.pollcode.com/74633159

EDIT: After seeing the results from the poll, I've decided to continue the blog. As a side project, I'll also make a custom 1.6.4 modpack for myself based on survival and exploration. This pack will most likely be private. Anyway, I will release Chapter 4 tomorrow. This one's filled with action, so watch this space!

Last edited: