Tech mods World Generations.

NeonZenith

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

Honestly not really sure if this is the "best" place to put this, probably not but lets just run with it! Now I did search for suggestions on this, but I really have no idea what to call it, let along be able to find it on the internet.

This is just an idea, a stand alone mod that incorporate all the world generation features that come with all the tech mods. The reason I suggest this when minecraft is updated to a new revision we are all stuck playing on older versions of minecraft while the mod authors update to suit the new version of minecraft. Now I definitely don't want to push these mod developers to hurry up in any way, I do like solid releases. But I would like to be able to play the latest version of minecraft and not have problems later because I've build a world without the resources that get generated by the different mods short of running who knows how far to generate new world.

I don't know how it would work, but imagine that a mod that just generates ores, oil, etc etc wouldn't take as much work to update to the latest minecraft version as each of their own mods respectively. That way all the resources are in the game, that way when the new updates for a particular mod come up in their own time, we would be able to create a world with the latest features of minecraft not have to create new worlds when each mod comes out, or wait till all the mods that generate features to be updated.

Let me know what you guys think.

--- I imagine you would be able to turn different ores and features on and off for things that you didn't want to generate.